White privilege is real: There is no N word for Caucasians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
they should've came up with a derogatory name.. maybe they did, we need to do some research and revive it if it exits :patrice:

That means white guilt will go away, white guilt works in the advantage of minorities in western world. :lolbron:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This is soooooo retarded :faysalwtf:

There are some words similar, but they don't carry the same weight.

Until Blacks colonize western countries, treat the whites as their ancestors were treated and then come up with a word like "" and call them that to humiliate the whites, then they can have an equivalent word.

Until then, these turds can have a seat:camby:

VixR

Veritas
The real White slurs:

Anti-white
Immigration
Multiculturalism
Genocide (If it's not White, it's not genocide)
Anti-Nazi
Assimilation
Affirmative action

VixR

Veritas
if you want to make them cry just shout DIVERSITY. apparently its code word for white genocide :lolbron:
lol that's another one. Also codes, ie, X is code for Y :drakelaugh:

Tbh, on the whole White ppl are actually far more accepting than others, and I think there would be incredible uproars if ppl were mass immigrating into other countries minorities are typically from, Asian and African countries.

Like, imagine a prosperous Somalia as an immigration hub, some ppl can't even allow the minority populations that have been there for hundreds of years, so there'd definitely be nationalist 'immigration is anti Somali' sentiments. There are ppl, young ppl, on here who want to mass relocate and exterminate other groups elsewhere when they don't even live there.

Tbh, on the whole White ppl are actually far more accepting than others, and I think there would be uproars if ppl were mass immigrating into other countries minorities are typically from, Asian and African countries.

Like, imagine a prosperous Somalia as an immigration hub, some ppl can't even allow the minority populations that have been there for hundreds of years, so there'd definitely be nationalist 'immigration is anti Somali' sentiments. There are ppl, young ppl, on here who want to mass relocate and exterminate other groups elsewhere when they don't even live there.
that's actually so true. Arabs have done far worse, yet you can't even get their citizenship even if you were born there.
they are tolerant sometimes but that is easily forgotten when you think about the shit that they are doing outside their countries. i actually would've liked them if they left the rest of the world alone and werent starting wars in most of the world

if there was immigration into somalia i would assume the anti bantu sspot members would be having heart attacks.
'immigration is code word for Cushitic genocide' :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Tbh, on the whole White ppl are actually far more accepting than others, and I think there would be incredible uproars if ppl were mass immigrating into other countries minorities are typically from, Asian and African countries.

:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts