White ppl have giant foreheads too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that no one pics up that white ppl in general have larger foreheads than somalis? it's hypocrisy europeans have the largest foreheads in my opinion and it doesn't even curve. Their foreheads just go straight up like a giant wall.

:mugshotman:

news-clonaid_330jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why is it that no one pics up that white ppl in general have larger foreheads than somalis? it's hypocrisy europeans have the largest foreheads in my opinion and it doesn't even curve. Their foreheads just go straight up like a giant wall.

:mugshotman:

news-clonaid_330jpg
Watching Family guy now...:lawd:
1537197989426.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cos its mostly blacks who talk too much about the foreheads.. not happy with their looks they try harder to make a negative dent on Somali beauty.
you would hardly see any white eva mentioning that.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
everyone has big foreheads its just that we have small length hair AND big foreheads while whites and other races hide their size with longer hair

World

VIP
You never see Somali people back home who look down upon our features, my mum didn't even know that we were stereotyped as having unattractive foreheads, when I told her that we have "big foreheads" she said that it's beautiful.

Only the loser western raised diaspora who are self haters do you hear this type of talk.

Did you know that whites are Somaliod, they happened to inherit our bone structure.
My sources are from Wikipedia . White is a social construct . Bone structure defines race , not skin colour. Your skin colour is just an adaptation mechanism to the environment you live in . More sunlight means more melanin is needed to be produced to protect the skin cells from UV rays .

My sources are from Wikipedia . White is a social construct . Bone structure defines race , not skin colour. Your skin colour is just an adaptation mechanism to the environment you live in . More sunlight means more melanin is needed to be produced to protect the skin cells from UV rays .

Whites cannot develop the level of melanin that we have, even if they lived in the equator for a thousand years. All that would happen is their extinction from cancer.

Dominant genes cannot be acquired by mutation, they only are acquirable through interbreeding with those that possess those dominant genes, but dominant genes can produce recessive ones.

We are all a dark race, with certain parts of the human race just being more inbred offshoots. This is why race is just a joke, something created by racist insecure whites.

World

VIP
Whites cannot develop the level of melanin that we have, even if they lived in the equator for a thousand years. All that would happen is their extinction from cancer.

Dominant genes cannot be acquired by mutation, they only are acquirable through interbreeding with those that possess those dominant genes, but dominant genes can produce recessive ones.

We are all a dark race, with certain parts of the human race just being more inbred offshoots. This is why race is just a joke, something created by racist insecure whites.
The only insecure racist is you, fucking BLM SJW black supremacist wakanda retard. It's ironic given the fact that the people you worship look down upon you as an Arab sandnigger rape baby that isn't indigenous to Africa.

cos its mostly blacks who talk too much about the foreheads.. not happy with their looks they try harder to make a negative dent on Somali beauty.
Better than having small bantu foreheads anyway. It makes them look retarded.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

One thing bantu and trump have in common that makes them intellectually deficient. I'll let you guess.

Donald.Trump_.small_-e1446817993306.jpg
Vintage-African-American-4-MUGSHOTS-Black-Men-PORTLAND.jpg
images

You never see Somali people back home who look down upon our features, my mum didn't even know that we were stereotyped as having unattractive foreheads, when I told her that we have "big foreheads" she said that it's beautiful.

Only the loser western raised diaspora who are self haters do you hear this type of talk.
Normally insecure small forehead blacks that hit below the belt. As i stated keep reminding them that whites have the same foreheads and their small neanderthal ones are the reason why they end up in jail. Let them be jealous.

The only insecure racist is you, fucking BLM SJW black supremacist wakanda retard. It's ironic given the fact that the people you worship look down upon you as an Arab sandnigger rape baby that isn't indigenous to Africa.

Wow there little tyke, what exactly did I mention that made you spurt out all of these expletives and insults?

You make a lot of assumptions, you need help my friend, that much passion and hate about anything is not good for you.

:mjlol:

Fels

#trollhunter
We should talk about how their noses looks so big it's actually disgusting:susp:

We should talk about how their noses looks so big it's actually disgusting:susp:

hhhhhhhhh they know their looks so they act very defensive and very hostile , at what eva you throw at thm they will just keep brushing you with dirt till you get tired and leave,so better not engage thm directly.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.