White people

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
These humans I noticed that they want to do EVERYTHING, go for a run, go swimming,Surfing, tennis, hiking, go skinny dipping , make indian food 😂etc.
They want to go to every event that's happening in town. They want to know everything 😂

Lmao it's like they will go crazy if they don't do this , it's part of them trying to find themselves and be busy.

That's the difference between us and them, we don't do these things because we have our own schedules we follow like praying etc where they don't.

Last edited:
bro it’s because they have no culture
so they’re trying to keep themselves company with other peoples culture
nit necessary a bad thing but :mjdontkno:

These humans I noticed that they want to do EVERYTHING, go for a run, go swimming,Surfing, tennis, hiking, go skinny dipping , make indian food 😂etc.
They want to go to every event that's happening in town. They want to know everything 😂

Lmao it's like they will go crazy if they don't do this , it's part of them trying to find themselves and be busy.

That's the difference between us and them, we don't do these things because we have our own schedules we follow like praying etc where they don't.

:nahgirl: Not all of us sit on our asses at home all day. I go surfing, hiking with my parents, road trips with friends and concerts. Somalis need to stop being so home bound, it's not good for your mental or physical health

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
:nahgirl: Not all of us sit on our asses at home all day. I go surfing, hiking with my parents, road trips with friends and concerts. Somalis need to stop being so home bound, it's not good for your mental or physical health
But why are they 'white people' still crazy?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I see.. That's not only for white people, I like doing that too.. But it must be an empty spot where no one can see me.. Butt naked bathing in a lake, they'll only see a black shadow when I get out :ftw9nwa:
Cadaan or not that’s disgusting :susp:all sorts of water monsters in your inbetweens waiting to hatch eggs in there

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with being active. I remember balling with two white guys in their 60's at YMCA. They were ripped. They rode their bikes to gym and balled with us. Meanwhile the Somali dudes in their 60's..... never mind!

Cadaan or not that’s disgusting :susp:all sorts of water monsters in your inbetweens waiting to hatch eggs in there
Caption this.
You are sitting butt naked in this hot spring in a remote location, no people to disturb you only birds chirping in the background and wind passing by the trees, you just fired up a fat blunt and chilling like maxaa ka galay.. How about that

Caption this.
You are sitting butt naked in this hot spring in a remote location, no people to disturb you only birds chirping in the background and wind passing by the trees, you just fired up a fat blunt and chilling like maxaa ka galay.. How about that
Weirdo :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

White people are easily bored. The other day they were lined up 3 blocks in my local super market. When i see what they are lining up for, it was crisy soft do nut some travelled from rural areas lol

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Caption this.
Fully clothed*:mjkkk:not all of us walk around naked like you

Trending

Latest posts