White people who pronounce Islamic and Somali names wrong but still show confidence

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
How come they don't ask us how to pronounce our name? Instead they just say it wrong and have no self awareness that they said it wrong. If it was other cultures, they will ask you and then practice saying your name with you to make sure they are saying it correctly. White people don't do any of that. Wallahi it's now obvious they think they are superior to everyone. I thought they were like other races who are humble. They say our names with such arrogance and pride for themselves. If you tell them their pronunciation was wrong, they won't acknowledge their mistake and will continue the mistake.

sometimes I get mad confused man. they can say muhammad no problem but you ask em to say ahmed and they go ahckmed or are-med.

I don’t even bother. Muslim names are difficult to them and are names they’re barley come across so it’s bound for them to have trouble pronouncing it. My name is Zubeir but all my teachers call me (Zu-beer) and I’ve been rolling with it 😂

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Back in high school this one common and very arrogant substitute teacher would say my name wrong even after I told him how to say it right. I knew it was on purpose because he would smirk my way every time he said it. Part of it is trying to belittle you. The guy wouldn't even try to say it at all after I went off on him this one time.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
"ah-s li"
"ozz lee"

OZZ LEE
giphy.gif

Islamic names can be the names of the prophet Alayhim As Salat was Salam or the names of the Sahabas and names like Abdi Rahman which means the Slave of Al Rahman
No before allad revealed quran and islam to nabi mohamed his parents gave nabi mohamed his name mohamed which i thing is cultural muslim name for arabs and also muslims names is the meaning of the name not how it is prounouns in arabic somali names can also be muslim name and also allah didnt revealed tht mohamed is muslim name so
Prounounsing name in Arabic doesnt t make muslim sahaba had their name before they became muslim and they had their name when they were Muslims and they didnt change their names so why non arab ppl have to change their name to arabic i order to be muslim name muslim name is the meaning of the name and not how it is prounouns some somali names are muslims names just like how some arabic names are Muslim names

Last edited: