White people were enslaved too

Arabs and Turks would cut off the genitals of young Black boys and make them guard their sex slaves, most of the boys would die during this gruesome practise. They were called "Eunuchs".

Kidnapping people's babies and using the boys to watch the girls get raped in "harems".

Go google images of these sex slaves and you will see naked women being stared at and groped in public by dirty "Muslim" men.

Mashallah, how religious.

The past 600 years + these savages have perverted the practise of Islam and committed heinous crimes against humanity.

:pacspit:

To be honest we are not so innocent, this 600 page book describes how Ogaden/Absame and Harti kicked out the wardey and boran from kismayo and afmadow and Jubaland and even NFD

and then Absame and harti enslaved these people, harti owned slaves in kismayo and Absame did not just own slaves in kismayo but in jubaland and even wajir, garisa and deep inside Tanaland in central kenya and went as far as nariobi to capture maassi, and even bantu groups,

Absame and harti are the least innocent and the only ones we know who practised slavery in east africa, out of the somalis anyways

they have over the century enslaved oormo, habashi and bantu, at least Absame and Harti joined in around the late 1800s both through buying bantu from zanzibar traders to puntland and also in kismayo,

Absame and harti are the only ones who traded and profited from slavery out of the somalis, maybe even of the horn of african ethnic groups, they are unique in slavery

My abti told me stories of how Absame men who castrate slaves before the men went to war to expand today's NFD and central kenya to make sure they

In 1868, a few Mijertein Hert i arrived from Berbera by sea and settled at Kismayu in order to trade, "much to the disgust of other Somali", according to Christie. They were later strengthened by further contingents arriving over-land and, in alliance with the Ogaden , they were able to drive off the Tunni to the north as well as the Galla remnants to the south. The Galla presented no further problem as they they were clearly unable to offer further resistance,

Three years later Ogaden attacked the Boran at Wajir and on the Lorian Swamp, These early probes, especially towards the Lorian Swamp, would explain Rendille traditions that they were pushed out of this area in the 1870s

an assistant of Kirk, also observed, North of Lamu the slave trade is entirely in the hands cf the Somalis who are able to work it with little further 3 outlay than that of procuring slaves

in 1893 'was orchella weed, which was gathered and sold by women, who alone would trade in times of trouble.^ But, after September 1893, when the Ogaden began to trade actively in Kismayu, the overall situation improved.

But Jenner's instructions had specifically mentioned a stricter enforcement of the abolition of slavery, though, until he was backed by more armed forces, he was told not to make a public or ostentatious announcement on the subject and just to apply the law quietly.

Craufurd anticipated little difficulty with regard to the Herti, who did not own many slaves, but the reaction of the Ogaden was likely to be altogether different When Jenner wrote to Sultan Magan Yusuf informing him that there had been a change of administration, the Sultan replied promptly and requested the Government to stop interfering in his country and to restore his pay

So as you can see, slavery was practiced by Ogaden/Absame en mass simply because they ahd more acess to them through Jubaland proper, NFD and the entire kenya open to their conquest,

But Harti was not innocent either, slavery has been the nature of men, conquer or be conquer, kill or be killed, rule or be ruled,

when my awow married my grandmother in the late 1950s, he automatically inherited slaves she inherited from her dad and grandfather, her grandfather had owned slaves in the 1880s with in one day of arrving from Qabri Dahar, Qoraxey, that we used as slave labour for farming in dhasheeg waamo as we owned big farms, these people were gaallow madow captured and conquered from Jubaland and central Kenyan etc

when adan cade by around 1965 was pressured by the UN to make somalis stop slavery de jure and de facto, my family lost their slaves we had in the farms who worked for us,

a reer cabdulle clan called Reer amadin in fact owned an entire ethnic bantu group called Gaamuun in jubaland and kept as slaves, just owned by them, they are short bigamy, my grandmother's reer abti are also reer amdain and her family also inherited many gaamuun the UN forced my family to give up in the 60s

we were never compensated by the UN and Somali government in 60s for losing our slaves,

where is my compensation? my family lost their property and were never compensated, yet the British compensated white slave owners in the Caribbean by 1837,

Last edited:
Doesn't the term "slaves" come from "slavic".

I blame Black Americans and America for associating Black people with slavery.

Between them and the Arab world, all Africans are now seen as inferior and slaves.

Berbers and Ottomans slept with and had many Slavic and other European slaves. That's why you will see Blonde/Red headed Berbers and Turks.
Bilal was a black slave so Arabs are to be blamed most for blacks being associated with slavery
They made it seem that bilal was slave cause of his dark skin even though Meccan arabs including his owner were darker

@PuntiteQueen the white men wanted us both Absame and harti to lose their slaves and wanted to secretly free the slaves due to their high moral but to be fair they kept quite to avoid piss off Absame or harti and wanted their cooperation and kept a quite eye and also in some cases they did offer compensation to the Ogaden sultan magan Yusuf, father of sultan ahmed magan and harti too but it was limited

this is how we managed to keep our slaves,

The Somali had been p articularly sensitive to any hint that slavery might be disallowed, and the Herti believed that the abolition of slavery was the 'raison d'etre' of the Company's presence at Kismayu. Simons had therefore agreed that the Company would pay compensation for any slaves that were freed. But an indication of how the Company's agents acted on the spot can be seen from Lemmi1 s behaviour when returning from Zanzibar with the Somali delegation. They had encountered by chance several escaped Call a slaves at that time ii the care of Bishop Tucker. The Somali had demanded their slaves back and Lemmi had supported them vigorously being particularly anxious to maintain their A good-will. However, it was Berkeley's visit in 1892 that showed the lengths to which the Company was prepared to go in order to satisfy the local Somali. Both the Herti and the Ogaden claimed to be dissatisfied with the way in which their slaves escaped to the Wagosha

so as you can see, our ancestors were not innocent, specially mine since the majority of my 11 generations of awows in Jubaland practised slavery till 1965

we were in fact kind to our slaves, we did not kill them them, we gave them islam, taught them to be civilised when we captured them, we gave them food, created a system, we could have wiped them but slavery is actually better than being killed,

we gave them jobs as farmers, leather markers, treated them kind, gave them a day job and organised a way they can make food,

imagine if we just killed all these men, children and women? that would be bloody, and they were gallo madow

after the somali government forced us to free them, they went back to the dhasheeg waamo wild and got rid of their religion we gave them, learned sixiir and black magic stuff, and today are shishkabab terrorist murders,

they should be deported back to central kenya and tanzania,

slavery is the natural state for certain groups as they will abuse it, they will chimp out and do evil deeds to the land, either ship them out or put them back to their natural place,

a free bantu roaming around somalia is a very dangerous thing indeed, our forefathers will be rolling in their graves if they knew what happened to them,

may Allah have mercy on my forefathers and fore mothers AUN from Jubaland and NFD who had the wisdom of rescuing these people after conquest through healthy farm labour work and human rights and a system to keep them well feed and clothes rather than killing them or allowing them to remain idle

what people saw as abuse was a real heartfelt kindness to save these people, give them work and make them busy and create a system to feed them and we gave them rights and protected them from other bantus or borans raiding them,

we brought peace and stability, and prosperity for they were too backward and xasiid to give each rights or protect themselves, we were sent by providence to rescue them and bring civilisation and slam,

i am surprised by forefathers never got to win any noble prizes for their human rights activism, for our hard work and avoiding mass killings and creating jobs,

For the record i disagree with slavery and Islam encourages us to avoid it, to free slaves,

but 1, it was the 1800s, humans were ruthless and it was a dog eat dog world, so rather my ancestors practised and do slavery than done to us, any day i will to be the master so i do not apologise for it

secondly, slaving was better than killing for good can come out later as we saved a life rather than take it out, they could become a muslim later or their kids and Grand kids,

it was a tough era and a time races wiped each other out and did not get along,

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Exactly the word “slave” comes from the word “Slav” who are White Eastern Europeans.

They got enslaved for centuries by pretty much everybody but you’ll never see a Russian or a Ukrainian bïtching about #SlavsLivesMatter
2E466827-EB5D-4A33-A5E0-37D14520A659.jpeg

Exactly the word “slave” comes from the word “Slav” who are White Eastern Europeans.

They got enslaved for centuries by pretty much everybody but you’ll never see a Russian or a Ukrainian bïtching about #SlavsLivesMatter
It's BlackLivesMatter no SlavsLivesMatter, includes america, europe and i suppose also the other continents

I personally feel lazy having to buy bleaching creams

They got enslaved for centuries by pretty much everybody but you’ll never see a Russian or a Ukrainian bïtching about #SlavsLivesMatterView attachment 135678
Well it was only couple generations ago the civil rights leaders had grandparents and great grandparents there were slaves or former slaves

Trending