White people views on Muslim tourist countries

I don’t know if people are aware but I have noticed whenever a Muslim country is a popular tourist country you have white people shitting on said country and listing every negative point about that country. I’ve had non Muslims shit on Dubai when I’d tell them that I would be travelling there saying how the country looks fake, they mistreat their workers, it’s a shariah country and they prefer having holidays at the countryside??

Nowadays you have these gaalo people attacking Egypt saying it’s an overrated country and how you get cat called as a woman and that they country is dirty ect. Cat calling happens everywhere unfortunately but they love to pretend that their country is so civilised.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Can’t go wrong with Malaysia and Turkey gorgeous countries that aren’t hot deserts good people as well.

I frankly couldn't care less.

Have seen with my own eyes white tourists getting treated so much better than Muslim visitors from poor countries. Especially at airports where they get a smile and a welcome while Muslims from poor countries are shown zero respect.

Will never forget seeing an old Pakistani man getting treated like sh!t at Dubai airport by men that were young enough to be his grandsons. They would never have treated him like that had he been European. Him being visibly Muslim didn't mean much to them.

For many of these Muslim tourist destinations....money supersedes everything so why should we come to their defence on religious grounds?

Always makes me laugh seeing cadaans tear into the same countries that suck up to them.

I frankly couldn't care less.

Have seen with my own eyes white tourists getting treated so much better than Muslim visitors from poor countries. Especially at airports where they get a smile and a welcome while Muslims from poor countries are shown zero respect.

Will never forget seeing an old Pakistani man getting treated like sh!t at Dubai airport by men that were young enough to be his grandsons. They would never have treated him like that had he been European. Him being visibly Muslim didn't mean much to them.

For many of these Muslim tourist destinations....money supersedes everything so why should we come to their defence on religious grounds?

Always makes me laugh seeing cadaans tear into the same countries that suck up to them.
It just goes to show you how much dignity they lack basically meaning that they themselves would accept that treatment I remember a Kenyan coworker telling me how she went to Nairobi with white girlfriends a these Kenyans were falling all over themselves to serve the white women ignoring the shit out of her never mind the Kenyan woman made way more money than those friends she had it is a slave mentality.

Trending

Latest posts