White people love those who bootlick!

Turn on your people, religion etc and you will be given tv deals, radio shows etc. You don't need to talented or not, you just have to be willing to do the dirty work for your liberal friend, who doesnt want to be labeled a racist. UK got that one with glasses Namko or Naimo, Us got Ayan Hirsi etc. Talk about uplifting your community or people, do positive changes for your people or community, and i can guarantee you that no One is giving you a tv-deal.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I said it before and people are not going to like it, but feminist women of colour are garbage.

I don't even have beef with feminism like that because I understand that it means different things to different people.

Loud feminist women of colour are literally just mad white guys aren't actively interested in Black, Indian and to some extent East-Asian women. That's where all this calacaal about beauty standards comes from.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Turn on your people, religion etc and you will be given tv deals, radio shows etc. You don't need to talented or not, you just have to be willing to do the dirty work for your liberal friend, who doesnt want to be labeled a racist. UK got that one with glasses Namko or Naimo, Us got Ayan Hirsi etc. Talk about uplifting your community or people, do positive changes for your people or community, and i can guarantee you that no One is giving you a tv-deal.

Exactly :mindblown:

I said it before and people are not going to like it, but feminist women of colour are garbage.

I don't even have beef with feminism like that because I understand that it means different things to different people.

Loud feminist women of colour are literally just mad white guys aren't actively interested in Black, Indian and to some extent East-Asian women. That's where all this calacaal about beauty standards comes from.

Spot on :yousmart:

So her aim or goal is to deprive her people?
"Divestment is simply Black women choosing to put our needs and womanhood first. It is not giving access to any individual, group, cause, or agenda that does not uplift Black women and our image this also includes other black women as well. Furthermore divesting has absolutely nothing to do with centering men of any race. It is a movement about raising personal standards and taking any man, race, or group off the pedestal and replacing them with ourselves"

Facts, they hate white women for the notorious "beauty standards" and East africans who they claim are mixed and non-africans, and that their phenotype resembles that of "white people".

"Divestment is simply Black women choosing to put our needs and womanhood first. It is not giving access to any individual, group, cause, or agenda that does not uplift Black women and our image this also includes other black women as well. Furthermore divesting has absolutely nothing to do with centering men of any race. It is a movement about raising personal standards and taking any man, race, or group off the pedestal and replacing them with ourselves"
So her calling herself "they call me a white mans " is taking the men of the pedestal🤔 have you even read what she is saying? Or are you just protecting her?

Go on habo long messages 4 life😃

They're taking the piss seriously. Think about the AAs that have spent years of research and invested in their education to better their community. Only to be passed up for someone that calls themselves "Dirty South Feminint."

They're taking the piss seriously. Think about the AAs that have spent years of research and invested in their education to better their community. Only to be passed up for someone that calls themselves "Dirty South Feminint."

Its by design 💯 do you think Young thug or Cardi B could hold a 2 hour lecture on how to emprove their community😅 White media always call their celebrites, when they want to speak to the AA community. As Dave Chappelle said, " Who cares about what Ja Rule thinks, i dont wanna dance om scared to death"😅 you don't see them call Justin Bieber when they wanna adress a white community!