White People Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yo, being typical GKB I spent some time strolling through YouTube land and I encountered the soppiest video in my life.

Some two typical white kids (Yes I know one is a small eyes but that's besides the point) bragged about being internet friends and meeting IRL.

@Kaleel When will this be us??
:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GKB

Speak for yourself, I will trust more some of my non-Somali friends than some of my relatives. They are hatred central, first, to those Somalis who don't share the same tribal lineage as them, secondly, to all non-Somalis, thirdly, to all non-Muslims. They are traditional Somalis, are you one?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
GKB

Speak for yourself, I will trust more some of my non-Somali friends than some of my relatives. They are hatred central, first, to those Somalis who don't share the same lineage as them, secondly, to all non-Somalis, thirdly, to all non-Muslims. They are traditional Somalis, are you one?
Of course I'm a traditional Somali what the hell else would I be?

Have you not seen some of my greatest works?

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Yo, being typical GKB I spent some time strolling through YouTube land and I encountered the soppiest video in my life.

Some two typical white kids (Yes I know one is a small eyes but that's besides the point) bragged about being internet friends and meeting IRL.

@Kaleel When will this be us??
:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending