White people are going Ku Ku

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I listen to a Christian Radio on my way to work every day. Lately Lady Host has gone kuku. I always suspected she was racist but i never really had evidence until the recent shooting of a white kid banker killing Ceos and Vips while in a meeting. This is a new thing. White boy target senior Managers and CFOS for work shooting. He really did a precise target shoot. Anyway--back to Christian Lady looooooooooooooooool

She was passionate this morning. She said she is calling ALL Older men to step up and guide "Our Boys"! loooooooooool

She says-- "Get our boys out of their mothers basement and guide them! Show them what a man behaves like! etc etc etc

My question is--ALL those mornings black boys shooting people - i never heard this compassionate pleas of elders guiding the youth? Why now? Maybe their own boyz have turned evil? And there is no evil more dangerous than a White mind evil. Black mind evil is soulful, and savage like a wild animal. But a White man evil is the type that targets an upper corporate CFOS meetings. Halaaa Smart Waaasho dhee

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
I listen to a Christian Radio on my way to work every day. Lately Lady Host has gone kuku. I always suspected she was racist but i never really had evidence until the recent shooting of a white kid banker killing Ceos and Vips while in a meeting. This is a new thing. White boy target senior Managers and CFOS for work shooting. He really did a precise target shoot. Anyway--back to Christian Lady looooooooooooooooool

She was passionate this morning. She said she is calling ALL Older men to step up and guide "Our Boys"! loooooooooool

She says-- "Get our boys out of their mothers basement and guide them! Show them what a man behaves like! etc etc etc

My question is--ALL those mornings black boys shooting people - i never heard this compassionate pleas of elders guiding the youth? Why now? Maybe their own boyz have turned evil? And there is no evil more dangerous than a White mind evil. Black mind evil is soulful, and savage like a wild animal. But a White man evil is the type that targets an upper corporate CFOS meetings. Halaaa Waaasho dhee
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

My question is--ALL those mornings black boys shooting people - i never heard this compassionate pleas of elders guiding the youth? Why now? Maybe their own boyz have turned evil? And there is no evil more dangerous than a White mind evil. Black mind evil is soulful, and savage like a wild animal. But a White man evil is the type that targets an upper corporate CFOS meetings. Halaaa Smart Waaasho dhee

victor-07cf8c5de9f0d473a552c858bcd7e0c6d51f14ae-s1100-c50.jpg

Trending