(White) Pasta and Bread is cancer

I cut those off my diet for 5 years so far and replaced them with wholemeal/multigrain bread (In very small amounts) and never felt better. I've even recommended it to my parent's friends who came back to me months later with very positive reviews. Some have even lost tons of weight :salute:

Somali families need to stop feeding their children with this poison, it's causing an unprecedented rise in obesity rates. Granted, there's not many obese Somalis in my diaspora ( because we don't have many fast food options compared to other places and our food comes straight from farms, not factories) , but I imagine the rates are abysmal in places like North America (no shade) :ohno: Who else thinks we need a culinary renaissance?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Wallahi America is the most processed place, the school lunches look like they’re made out of cardboard. We lit a chicken sandwich on fire back in high school and that shit didn’t even burn.
:russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cut those off my diet for 5 years so far and replaced them with wholemeal/multigrain bread (In very small amounts) and never felt better. I've even recommended it to my parent's friends who came back to me months later with very positive reviews. Some have even lost tons of weight :salute:

Somali families need to stop feeding their children with this poison, it's causing an unprecedented rise in obesity rates. Granted, there's not many obese Somalis in my diaspora ( because we don't have many fast food options compared to other places and our food comes straight from farms, not factories) , but I imagine the rates are abysmal in places like North America (no shade) :ohno: Who else thinks we need a culinary renaissance?

If obesity is the issue and not the food, then eat in proportions. Its seems the enemy is fat here. U can starve yourself and eat what u want

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Your right. Somalis diet needs to change. Our slim physiques need to return ASAP. Like this
Screenshot_20210501-134907_Drive.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending