White nationalists mention somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't these whiteys keep us out of their mouths. For the most part we aren't even the closest threat to their nations. Somalis only live in their country for economic reasons, plus they tend to give us tons of welfare without even asking.
:siilaanyosmile:
Arabs and other refugees are raping their women. Madows bring lots more crime as well. Indians/Pakis throw acid at people. But we're the ones these white nationalists tend to focus on.
:mugshotman:

Why do you guys always get triggered by the rants of individuals? I think you lot seem to have issues with being accepted. To hell with what others think, there are millions who don’t view you that way, deal with them.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Can't these whiteys keep us out of their mouths. For the most part we aren't even the closest threat to their nations. Somalis only live in their country for economic reasons, plus they tend to give us tons of welfare without even asking.
:siilaanyosmile:
Arabs and other refugees are raping their women. Madows bring lots more crime as well. Indians/Pakis throw acid at people. But we're the ones these white nationalists tend to focus on.
:mugshotman:
you forgot timojileec brings horrid smell to their country if that isn't human right violation than I don't know what is

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Now theyre making things up how is calling a somali an Ethiopian racist thats speciest:hillarybiz:

Why do you guys always get triggered by the rants of individuals? I think you lot seem to have issues with being accepted. To hell with what others think, there are millions who don’t view you that way, deal with them.
i was not triggered found something interesting to share
:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.