White Muslim sister says Abdi gifted her the most special day in her life and Abdis are superior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the surprise? I told tall white women are Hur Al Ayn. They tend to be the nicest females and personality wise bring out the best of every man.

:banderas:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What's the surprise? I told tall white women are Hur Al Ayn. They tend to be the nicest females and personality wise bring out the best of every man.

:banderas:

It’s not about race It all comes down to how you treat the girl

If you spoil her ,cook for her, open doors for her

Be romantic ,honest ,loyal, faithful respect her and appreciate her

If you do all that and treat her like a queen she’s gonna treat you like a king

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cadan girls are so fucking underrated and disrespected. They are the Cinderellas of the real world. This would've had so many more likes and interactions if she was anything but cadan.

:wow:

Cadaan women are master race when they are not feminists.

Being with a white girl is the most stressful shit ever they are spoiled unfaithful sults . If this dude doesn't do all that shitfor her,she gonna get drunk and f*ck the creepy guy Tony upstairs

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Being with a white girl is the most stressful shit ever they are spoiled unfaithful sults . If this dude doesn't do all that shitfor her,she gonna get drunk and f*ck the creepy guy Tony upstairs

Many girls are like this tbh, you gotta find a special one. They have many options and guys are thirsty.

Yea@ 4head that is why i am heading to Hyderabad and marrying an Indian woman
They are very submissive, obedient and you don't need to impress them with much

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Mash'Allah may they have a long and healthy marriage. Somali women need to learn from this example and treat Somali men like they deserve to be treated, and that is like the KAAAANGZ they truly are!

@HalimaJ

He is wealthy and owns two restaurants. Once, I asked him why he only smiles for Halimas and his response was that Buddha created Somali women in his image and they’re all beautiful. I never saw his teeth. If interested, leave your contacts and I will ask him to contact you.
Created us in his image kulahaa :gucciwhat:

upload_2019-3-1_19-3-28.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-1_19-3-50.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-1_19-3-50.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 179
@Cauli

"White Muslim sister"? Meghan?

Taken back home with bath running and "Love sign with roses on the bed"? She couldn't even spell proposed the right way. Good luck to both of them. Cute couple

A friendly advice to you, as if Muslims lack numbers, it is evident that these two are in-love and are shagging before marriage, next time, don't mention any religion.

Did you read somewhere on her twitter the kid is his? That would be interesting. Her spelling was right second time she used the word. This leads to the fact of her writing too excited to announce the proposal initially.

The brother is too much in love I think with her to put that much effort into the proposal. Good luck to them love birds.

They can have ten kids for all I care and it should be no concern to you too. I notice you care too much about other people's business. Mind yours if you want to stay happy in life.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Who said Abdis weren't romantic?

She said:
"Every day it still blows my mind that I'm married to the best man on earth"
:it0tdo8:

:trumpsmirk:

Mash'allah tabarakallah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hahahah wallahi billahi let these qumayos know we Somali brothers are one of the most romantic guys alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending