White men rescue a drowning madoow while his friends record and laught at him

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet another evidence that madoows have low IQ, here they encouraged their friend who can't swim to jump into the pool and as he was drowning they recorded and mockingly laughted at him.

It only took 2 white men to dive into the pool and save the dying madoow. Cadaans forever saving ungrateful "knee-grows"!

What an absolute retard, probably trying to impressive that other retard holding the camera.

At least his other friend tries to help him, but that girl is just laughing her head off.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:yacadiim: While you're trying to insult Afro Americans, the whitey still would save him over you.

How does that feel?
Another self hating xaalimo spotted

"African americans are bad but somalis are worse than them"

:what:

Most black ppl in the US can't swim. That's why the black guy threw a lifesaver and was avoiding the pool.
I knew too many Somalis growing up who didn't know how to swim. Can you swim?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Another self hating xaalimo spotted

"African americans are bad but somalis are worse than them"

:what:

When did I say that?

I'm giving the OP a reality check, whites hate Somalis exponentially more then they do Afro Americans. I couldn't give a shit what cadaans think of me but OP clearly does. He pathetically cheerleaders for them, he hates who they hate and loves who they love (do you do this for Allah even lol)

But I'm the self hater? :mybusiness:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Most black ppl in the US can't swim. That's why the black guy threw a lifesaver and was avoiding the pool.

Very true, I think it's the urban environment. Most Somalis live in metropolitan cities. It cost $ to take your kids to the pool and if you have 6 kids it'll be hard to watch all of them and afford the lessons, just my opinion.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When did I say that?

I'm giving the OP a reality check, whites hate Somalis exponentially more then they do Afro Americans. I couldn't give a shit what cadaans think of me but OP clearly does. He pathetically cheerleaders for them, he hates who they hate and loves who they love (do you do this for Allah even lol)

But I'm the self hater? :mybusiness:
Maybe in Canada babygirl. But cadaans love Somalis in MN, I don't know if they're scared of us or like us..

We iz cadaans favorites :rejoice:

Very true, I think it's the urban environment. Most Somalis live in metropolitan cities. It cost $ to take your kids to the pool and if you have 6 kids it'll be hard to watch all of them and afford the lessons, just my opinion.
YMCA membership is really cheap for low income families in Canada.
Tbh most Somali and black parents don't value taking their kids for swimming lessons. Rather just dugsi if anything.
Most of the Somalis who do come to ymca only go for bball or swim in the shallow end

Most blacks cant swim even those that live coastal areas

Most blacks cant swim even those that live coastal areas
You didn't answer the question. Can you swim?
Did you drown and black kids laughed at you. Is that where this hatred stems from.
This is your second drowning post involving black ppl. I wonder why:mjlol:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i need to move to MN,

London is way too crowded
You should, here's the Mn Somali starter pack.

Marry a single mother
Start a business (home care, grocery store or daycare)
Be truck driver

Or scratch all of that and be a loser sitting in Starbucks while cadaans complain about you hogging up the seats :siilaanyolaugh:

:siilaanyolaugh:

Haye does trump love us?
He hates Mexicans more :gaasdrink:

You didn't answer the question. Can you swim?
Did you drown and black kids laughed at you. Is that where this hatred stems from.
This is your second drowning post involving black ppl. I wonder why:mjlol:
Dude i come from a coastal city and where i was raised children can swim already by age 7 so ofcoz i can swim.

Besides i never lived within madoows nor befriend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts