White men have truly been emasculated (getting beat by their GFs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are abusive women in every culture. Its a sad state of affairs.

Back home in the meey i'm sure there is even a long suffering geelgire who's wife is wacking him with a stick, but he is too scared to let people know as people will question his manhood.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wtf is this.

Nayaa Bohol. U have a siil.....you aint abusive even if u wanted. Knife is your only go to. If u want to attain your dream of becoming a man abuser. Go buy

a} testicles

b} Man muscle mass.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Nayaa Bohol. U have a siil.....you aint abusive even if u wanted. Knife is your only go to. If u want to attain your dream of becoming a man abuser. Go buy

a} testicles

b} Man muscle mass.
I'm OG so no xalimo would dare to hit on me, no pun intended!

The problem for some men in that situation is that they know if they f*ck their abusive GF up that she will pull some next level evil shit and land him in jail and friendless.

Muji

VIP

a} testicles

b} Man muscle mass.

OMG @Reiko come read this and get eedos pills she’s losing it again

This documentary is on the bbc. Fucking weird watch.

She got like 2 sentences of 7 years, one of 6 years and one of 6 months to serve consecutively for abusing her partner.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I want to know why he didn’t defend himself at all?
Did he at anytime during the stabbing, hitting him with hammer or throwing boiling water over his head stopped to realize how much physical advantage he has over her?

Was he restraining himself or was he genuinely fearful of his GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending