White man Shaun King ( notorious race conflict profiter ) posted a video of cops trying to arrest uncooperative Madoow. Wants u to be enraged

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That dog should’ve bitten that criminal more.

However, if that man was mentally unstable than I do apologize. If he was not then the cops were absolutely justified.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Shaun King is black by the American context.

In America, if anyone of your grandparents was Black then you’re Black.

Google the “One Drop rule”.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

His case is different

His both parents are white but when caught with lying says “my mom cheated with s black man “

Apollo

VIP

I doubt many people (Americans included) would assume he was black if they never heard of him and didn't hear him speak. He looks like a Latino at first glance.

When I was a child (in Kakuma) I remember when I came across someone who I thought was the first white person I had ever seen... and it was a shock when I was later told that he claimed he was black and that he came to help because of his African heritage. I was so confused.

This is a Nilotic woman

ad918c0fd95925060da065a15b00ee56.jpg

And this is Shaun King

Shaun-King.jpg

..And it's strange to us (Africans) that people in the 'New world' would treat them as the same or approximate.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I doubt many people (Americans included) would assume he was black if they never heard of him and didn't hear him speak. He looks like a Latino at first glance.

I get what you’re saying but not too long ago, blonde haired people were being classified as black for having one black great-grandparent.

One of the longest serving heads of the NAACP was a blonde haired blue eyed black man.

I get what you’re saying but not too long ago, blonde haired people were being classified as black for having one black great-grandparent.

One of the longest serving heads of the NAACP was a blonde haired blue eyed black man.
The one drop rule isn’t used in America today and no black person in America sees him as black.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The one drop rule isn’t used in America today and no black person in America sees him as black.

Yes but many people are still alive that were registered as Black during that era.

Shaun King’s father was probably registered during that era, likewise with Halsey’s parent.

Logic is seen as black and so is Shaun King because of its legacy.

Yes but many people are still alive that were registered as Black during that era.

Logic is seen as black and so is Shaun King because of its legacy.
Logic is seen as joke and again neither black people or society by law see either as black. It seems you want to withhold old racist thoughts in order to keep the victim mentality

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Logic is seen as joke and again neither black people or society by law see either as black. It seems you want to withhold old racist thoughts in order to keep the victim mentality

Yes, I want to continue the one drop rule because it benefits my victim mentality as a Somali in Australia.

Get a grip.

I was explaining why Shaun King is still regarded as Black by many people and the historical context behind it.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Didn't his birth certificate and a police report label him as white?

Shaun King should admit he is transracial.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Didn't his birth certificate and a police report label him as white?

Shaun King should admit he is transracial.

I just found out on this thread that he may actually be fully white.

But why did he go to a HBCU then?

Was he planning this since age eighteen or can whites attend HCBUs?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

It appears they can. I watched this a while ago.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

It appears they can. I watched this a while ago.

Damn,

So he could have been a white guy at uni that claimed he was half-black to fit in. But instead of dropping the charade at college, he rode it out until he became a prominent civil rights activist.

If that is the case then Shaun King is one dedicated motherf*cker.

Well it’s been known he is fully white for long time. I just hope you don’t say he is black inside and that’s all that counts lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn,

So he could have been a white guy at uni that claimed he was half-black to fit in. But instead of dropping the charade at college, he rode it out until he became a prominent civil rights activist.

If that is the case then Shaun King is one dedicated motherf*cker.

He loved his high school sweetheart and she’s black. He then transitioned into Madoow.

Som

VIP
He looks 1/4th black or something like that like some puertoricans and Dominicans

Trending

Latest posts