White Man Has A Mental Breakdown Tariq Nasheed Gives His Critiques

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You did not donate. There are plenty of Somalis you can donate to like me. Send me the money basra

HA HA HA HHA HA HA

I didn't actually

thank you for giving me opportunity to repent huuno loooooooooooooooool

TODAY He richer than me walaahi lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he said he had bpd and schizo

Walaahi like i predicted-- his life will be better going forward.

Walaahi for those WHO have misfortune fall upon them. Its ok. go ahead and CRY. If a gaalo life can improve what do u think a Muslim life? Don't worry -- cry to your Allaah swt walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi

Som

VIP
No they wouldn’t. There are certain things that goes way past race when people see they react. Things like abuse against children, the elderly or abuse against the mentally ill people. So stop with the if he was black nonsense and have some naxariis
I hope the white guy gets help, i just don't like the anti black attitude here in the comments

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stop trolling, I'm proud of our skin color. Since when did somalis develope this cuqdad?

I do not have energy huuno. No more energy to argue. I only have little energy to jump on your throat and bite u.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
The guy's clearly mentally unstable, what's the point of posting it online and trying to ruin his life.
What a c*nt.

repetitive monotonous cadaan work life we all aspire to have lol.
the problem is the adaan has no deen,culture to hold on to whilst having these soul crushing jobs.

lmao I feel sad for them.

I feel sad for white people. They are victims of there elite overlords collonial actions.

NGl I sometimes have the urge to smack my head like he did but then I remember self harm is a sin. If I was a gaal I don’t know how I would function in an adaan society hhhh. Religion is what keeps me sane lol.

Good that religion is keeping you in check or I would have referred you to an insane asylum to keep you from self-harm!
Straight Jacket.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m sorry but wtf is a man with a clear mental illness doing working in customer service? If he’s at the front desk he’ll meet many unreasonable customers, will he have a mental breakdown and go apeshit everytime that happens? Be realistic, this guy needs to get fired.

I’m sorry but wtf is a man with a clear mental illness doing working in customer service? If he’s at the front desk he’ll meet many unreasonable customers, will he have a mental breakdown and go apeshit everytime that happens? Be realistic, this guy needs to get fired.
getting fired is one thing but putting it up online to embarrass him and spin it off as racism is another

Trending