White man goes on jihad against black females

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This white supremacist dude slept with 600 black females and proudly boasted about spreading Hiv to all them jungle bunnies. What did i tell yall about the alt white agenda to destroy blacks by fucking black women. Didn't i tell yall they were taking revenge by waging a holy jihad. I don't read 4chan for nothing.

Next they want to get black women pregnant and have tyrone take care of the kid. Walaahi this shit is disturbing. I thought black women had class, there's too many black women white guy videos popping up lately. I thought it was just a fetish but these niggas are on a jihad.

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This white supremacist dude slept with 600 black females and proudly boasted about spreading Hiv to all them jungle bunnies. What did i tell yall about the alt white agenda to destroy blacks by fucking black women. Didn't i tell yall they were taking revenge by waging a holy jihad. I don't read ***** for nothing.

Next they want to get black women pregnant and have tyrone take care of the kid. Walaahi this shit is disturbing. I thought black women had class, there's too many black women white guy videos popping up lately. I thought it was just a fetish but these niggas are on a jihad.

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

Is your real name Yahya?

It depends who is doing the bio terrorism

A White man defiles hundreds of Black women with the intention of spreading AIDs/HIV in the Black community.

I dunno eedo, I would think it's this White supremacist's fault, but that's just me I guess.
:francis:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A White man defiles hundreds of Black women with the intention of spreading AIDs/HIV in the Black community.

I dunno eedo, I would think it's this White supremacist's fault, but that's just me I guess.
:francis:

Well a white man doing it is less scary than a black man doing it

Well a white man doing it is less scary than a black man doing it

982C2F3D-A19B-48C5-977E-B3668581A8EC.png

Habaryar, I've been lurking on this forum for a good minute and I know you have an affinity towards White people, but if someone were to be a carrier of a STD, regardless of race and they purposefully spread it among a population with a sole intention of destroying said population, then the carrier is a Bio-terrorist.

Ma ii famahtay

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 81153

Habaryar, I've been lurking on this forum for a good minute and I know you have an affinity towards White people, but if someone were to be a carrier of a STD, regardless of race and they purposefully spread it among a population with a sole intention of destroying said population, then the carrier is a Bio-terrorist.

Ma ii famahtay

Hayeee...(looking at u gang sta style)

181019-hamdia-ahmed-mc-1553_d90ce495c5b3822d0e663c7de0d3ab8a.fit-760w.jpg

Trending

Latest posts