White liberals are more racist than republicans

So it’s wrong to assume all whites relate to each other, but blacks that aren’t liberal are confused. Dude groups all African descended people with “The Struggle”. He said “ White isn’t a real culture, but Irish is”, BUT black is just black......... Every white liberal thinks every African person is descended from poverty and gets harassed by the cops. They treat blacks like retard emotionally unstable children.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Republicans are definitely more racist. No matter how you look at it.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
So it’s wrong to assume all whites relate to each other, but blacks that aren’t liberal are confused. Dude groups all African descended people with “The Struggle”. He said “ White isn’t a real culture, but Irish is”, BUT black is just black......... Every white liberal thinks every African person is descended from poverty and gets harassed by the cops. They treat blacks like retard emotionally unstable children.
Identity politics is distraction
Focus on lacaag and waasmo of qurux women so to have Children.

That last bit on the video about liberal poc women loving cadaan men on the low
Loool
I am starting to think that’s what drives their hate, it’s a way to get attention from them loool

Viscount

I got real connections
Republicans are definitely more racist. No matter how you look at it.
Wallahi the states are fucked up, here in Indiana they have KKK rallies. Along the Ohio River and there are areas where minorities aren't welcome. Drive by Martinsville, Indiana white people will stare at you heavily, I heard that Martinsville is the national headquarters of the KKK, apparently it's a sundown town. Some areas in the states are way behind when it comes to racism it feels like 1970s in some areas.

Wallahi the states are fucked up, here in Indiana they have KKK rallies. Along the Ohio River and there are areas where minorities aren't welcome. Drive by Martinsville, Indiana white people will stare at you heavily, I heard that Martinsville is the national headquarters of the KKK, apparently it's a sundown town. Some areas in the states are way behind when it comes to racism it feels like 1970s in some areas.
Democrats were the ones WHO made the KKK. KKK are white statist cuck hoteps with delusions of grandeur and poor fashion sense

Theres a video on youtube where they interviewed these Berkeley students on why voter id is racist. They said because black people don't have data on their phones for info, do not have transportation to go to DMV, because they have no data they cant get information on how to get said ID, and they are flat out broke. Yes, the kale eating elitists think voter id is racist because black people are too dumb to get IDS and are poor. . They wanna look like the good guys all while thinking all black people are in abject destitute needing their help. They have a savior complex.

I hear the rural parts of Ohio have open klan rallies :mjkkk:

remind me to never leave the city

Trending