White lady

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So I went over to the white ladies house from uni ( 40 year old) and I was shocked. I didn't think she lived like a pig.

The lady really pisses me off she's so lazy
She has never worked hard in her life.

She told me that her parents brought the house she lives in , they also brought 3 other houses. I walk in her front door and it's got a pile of magazines and random shit. Her living room had broken chairs, cat fur , toys, dishes etc.
I wanted to leave straight away I didn't want to sit down , I played with her cat and was like bye got to go it's getting late.

The irony is this lady calls another girl lazy in our class because she always asks for help when we have assignments.

Lol

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So I went over to the white ladies house from uni ( 40 year old) and I was shocked. I didn't think she lived like a pig.

The lady really pisses me off she's so lazy
She has never worked hard in her life.

She told me that her parents brought the house she lives in , they also brought 3 other houses. I walk in her front door and it's got a pile of magazines and random shit. Her living room had broken chairs, cat fur , toys, dishes etc.
I wanted to leave straight away I didn't want to sit down , I played with her cat and was like bye got to go it's getting late.

The irony is this lady calls another girl lazy in our class because she always asks for help when we have assignments.

Lol
when are u gonna dropp the second half of this gem #dropp the sophicuts
Skjermbilde 2020-10-11 kl. 01.07.21.png