White guy pranks Ethiopian girlfriend by having her...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
this is not prank lol.

This is sexual harassment, biohazardous and just all around depraved.

Tricking someone into thinking they drank your piss is a prank, actually making someone drink your piss is all kinds of wrong.

the fact she just laughed it off goes to show he does more humiliating depraved acts on her that she just lets slide. Disgusting wallahi.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
this is not prank lol.

This is sexual harassment, biohazardous and just all around depraved.

Tricking someone into thinking they drank your piss is a prank, actually making someone drink your piss is all kinds of wrong.

the fact she just laughed it off goes to show he does more humiliating depraved acts on her that she just lets slide. Disgusting wallahi.
she lost her dignity by laughing it off. She should've bet his ass and showed what amxaaros are made of

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
she lost her dignity by laughing it off. She should've bet his ass and showed what amxaaros are made of
this guy could have easily concocted fake piss by getting water, food colouring and salt. Unless someone’s familiar with the taste of piss they’d easily be fooled.

but no, he literally just pissed in a wineglass, and I don’t believe one bit that she couldn’t smell it or even catch a whiff before drinking thatz

You can’t blame her. Most colored women would endure the same abuse just to have cadaan partner.
I know Ethnic=Somali

Colored=just black? or all non-whites?

giphy.gif

Cope my guy, the guy might've deleted his account but mandem saved the vid :pachah1:

She got a 5 head, and by the looks of it she identifies as Black, had no dignity/ka**r she is a lost cause. She prob thinks she is the pretty Black girl because she got chosen by White creep.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Its called Mereja and they're mostly focused on politics

Myself and many Geeljires have been on there for years. Lots of fun trolling, wallahi. Xabashis and other Horners have quite the funny bone like Geeljires and sectarianism is rife among them too. Makes for ripe trolling ground. Ahhh, good times.

:pachah1:

Myself and many Geeljires have been on there for years. Lots of fun trolling, wallahi. Xabashis and other Horners have quite the funny bone like Geeljires and sectarianism is rife among them too. Makes for ripe trolling ground. Ahhh, good times.

:pachah1:

Translate the Amharic word 'fikir' to English:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

I cant get past this part... what's the answer?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Translate the Amharic word 'fikir' to English:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

I cant get past this part... what's the answer?

Believe it means "think".

Trending