White guy is insane

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There was a white guy that a huge crush on my afghan friend, but my friend wasn't into him firstly because he wasn't her type and also he's not Muslim.

Both were friends on Facebook and IG
But my friend got into a relationship and moved to another city with her aunt and deleted all her male friends on her socials

A year later, and today I bumped into the crazy white guy who had a crush on her.
I was like why God ? Why !!!
We chit chatted a bit and he asked me how my friend was, I told him that she's well and has moved to another city and got a new job , but I didn't tell him she's with someone.

He told me she's gone super private.
He then goes to asks me for my socials, I knew straight away he wanted to find her from my page . Really sneaky.

Anyway he adds me , and we converse and then brings her up and asks me what her name is on FB cause he can't find it...I just give it to him looool (but I think she's blocked him) :(

I feel like the worst friend for doing that
But I don't know what else I should have done.
I haven't told her either,I'm just going to be quite.
He probably is going to feel so hurt but he needs to move on.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You could have just told him she has a man and really isn’t looking for any guy rn

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's not my job to say though I feel like I'm being a cock blocker.
but you’re not, that’s legit the truth. Cock blocking is if she’s single or something and you just don’t like him and try to get them apart.

But that’s literally the truth, if he tries anymore than that then it becomes worrying and creepy ngl. If a girl’s married just move on.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
but you’re not, that’s legit the truth. Cock blocking is if she’s single or something and you just don’t like him and try to get them apart.

But that’s literally the truth, if he tries anymore than that then it becomes worrying and creepy ngl. If a girl’s married just move on.
She's not married, she's seeing someone.
But I'm just going to act like nothing happened
:ohno:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You shouldn’t have given out her info like that, that was wrong of you. He seems obsessed so who knows what he may do.
I don’t think he’s dangerously obsessed. More like he just wanted to get back in contact with her. After he finds out he’s blocked he should catch the hint.

There was a white guy that a huge crush on my afghan friend, but my friend wasn't into him firstly because he wasn't her type and also he's not Muslim.

Both were friends on Facebook and IG
But my friend got into a relationship and moved to another city with her aunt and deleted all her male friends on her socials

A year later, and today I bumped into the crazy white guy who had a crush on her.
I was like why God ? Why !!!
We chit chatted a bit and he asked me how my friend was, I told him that she's well and has moved to another city and got a new job , but I didn't tell him she's with someone.

He told me she's gone super private.
He then goes to asks me for my socials, I knew straight away he wanted to find her from my page . Really sneaky.

Anyway he adds me , and we converse and then brings her up and asks me what her name is on FB cause he can't find it...I just give it to him looool (but I think she's blocked him) :(

I feel like the worst friend for doing that
But I don't know what else I should have done.
I haven't told her either,I'm just going to be quite.
He probably is going to feel so hurt but he needs to move on.
He will be knocking on her front door and you will be to blame if anything goes wrong.

Let me go ahead and assume your rehashing this story to us after telling like 4 other friends. Girls love the thought of having an admirer so they can secretly boast to their friends *oh, this creepy guy was so sly...* obviously sprinkling that spice and basbaaas to make the story a decent story. Xalimos are notorious for adding sound effects, like i can imagine you mimicking his deep voice and failing so bad and then laughing. And then you'll place your hand on your heart and tell us * muh feeling* *muh scared*

Why would you give away her socials like that especially knowing that she wants nothing to do with him or anything associated with him? Seems like such a shitty thing to do, should’ve just told the nacas the truth and moved on as now the next time he sees you he will just annoy you more as you didn’t clear up the misunderstanding.

You never know with cadaanka. This cadaan dude could go from crush, to obsessed, to stalker in an instant. That show 'You' on Netflix got me paranoid. May God protect her from any harm.

Trending

Latest posts