White guy experience in Ethiopia.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1705086210175.png

I've heard of Somalis not accepting payment from foreigners in the country, was on the Ethiopian subreddit and came across this, I've also heard crazy stuff about Egyptians, no matter how poor Somalis get I've never seen this type of behaviour.

View attachment 310870

I've heard of Somalis not accepting payment from foreigners in the country, was on the Ethiopian subreddit and came across this, I've also heard crazy stuff about Egyptians, no matter how poor Somalis get I've never seen this type of behaviour.
In Egypt, if you are a Gulf or white tourist, you will be exploited and the largest possible amount of money will be earned from you

Somalis are usually very all right when it comes to these things. Ethiopians will try to scam you. You can be talking to some dude thinking he's just being social and local, then try to work a deal behind your back by raising the price of wherever you go to get a cut for himself by the business owners.:icon lol:

That guy was scammed because White means richer not because of racism against Whites, the driver was being extra dick about it is all. :mjlol: And by the way, the guy could have done something that majorly inconvenienced the driver. Sometimes these tourists are trouble to the locals. So the excessive charge was like a "f*ck you and goodbye."

I don't like European tourists in Ethiopia who only go to churches, that seek only what they are familiar with. It screams the "Christian island in the sea of Muslims" legacy of Western characterization of the region.

Trending

Latest posts