White guy asks you to cuck him

Wallahi you are a f*cking G bro my man!

not gonna lie, i was tripping hard at first, i thought i was gonna get set up.

but the whole cuck shit, being stared at by a man while you're putting in a shift on a dillo, that might be too much for me :nahgirl:

and besides i can't trust cadaans, who knows what if he tried some funny business

only way i'd do it, is the husband has to get tied down on a chair on the other side of the room:trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
not gonna lie, i was tripping hard at first, i thought i was gonna get set up.

but the whole cuck shit, being stared at by a man while you're putting in a shift on a dillo, that might be too much for me :nahgirl:

and besides i can't trust cadaans, who knows what if he tried some funny business

only way i'd do it, is the husband has to get tied down on a chair on the other side of the room:trumpsmirk:
Yeah I feel u shit is weird having a male stare at you while your doing your thing especially his girl kkkkk wa lakin I really want to start this Phub account maybe later on when I got more time. But damn the sins imma accumulate it would be so much. My idea was to ride the wave 2, 3 years then delete the account.

Yeah I feel u shit is weird having a male stare at you while your doing your thing especially his girl kkkkk wa lakin I really want to start this Phub account maybe later on when I got more time. But damn the sins imma accumulate it would be so much. My idea was to ride the wave 2, 3 years then delete the account.

A somali star :banderas:

would revolutionize the way faraax operate

they'll see another somali nigga digging out lana rhoades guts and he'll say i got this to:lawd:

Trending