White girls Love Malis in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
when people say bad stuff about yall, u guys start complaining. when they say good stuff about you, you start saying theyre begging....its like ur not satisfied with anything.

ajnabis are the wave it seems. ;)
jokes aside you lot come across as bare begs. searching up tweets and shit looooooool

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
For real by that time most of us Sspoters are gonna be back home we wont witness the qooma luuts of the third genaration inshallah :fittytousand:
yupp as much as i love canada i would probably move to a muslim country. I am thinking more of abu dhabi or qatar endless halal food everywhere

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
ajnabis are the wave it seems. ;)
jokes aside you lot come across as bare begs. searching up tweets and shit looooooool
the inferiority complex with these humans never amazes me more.

Its like they get their self esteem from other people. truely sad. That the only thing they are proud of is how they look and how people perceive them, and if by any chance, that perception is not to their standards they start crying.

"why do they hate us..?"
"look at these Madows talking shit about us."
"They are so ugly and shit."

The stupidity of some of the members on this forum just amazes me.

the inferiority complex with these humans never amazes me more.

Its like they get their self esteem from other people. truely sad. That the only thing they are proud of is how they look and how people perceive them, and if by any chance, that perception is not to their standards they start crying.

"why do they hate us..?"
"look at these Madows talking shit about us."
"They are so ugly and shit."

The stupidity of some of the members on this forum just amazes me.
Here we have a Male SJW just cut your balls off already nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending