White girl violates somali guys

Kratos

Sonder
exactly most of these people probably never interacted with a somali yet hating us is a trend since most people don't consider us black so being racist and hateful to us is fine most somalis don't randomly hate on ajanabi or get in their way. What's funny is Ohio has 1 million African American and has the 2nf largest somali population yet you don't hear anything there....
I heard that Somalis used to beef with African-Americans back in they day. Idk maybe someone from the U.S can confirm. But these black Brits seem to be brain dead tbh

that's what i thought I doubt she dealt with somali guys considering she only hangs out with black people usually cadaan girls that hang out with maadows don't intermingle with somalis since maadow brainwash them to hate somalis and that's what she's doing notice how she like jamaican men they probably instilled her anti somali rant is all a trend and I heard somalis and jamaicans got beef in parts of England like Birmingham
Why would qasaaro UK Somalis beef Jamaicans when they imitate them :mjlol::mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I heard that Somalis used to beef with African-Americans back in they day. Idk maybe someone from the U.S can confirm. But these black Brits seem to be brain dead tbh

I heard it was mainly somali fobs that started the beef in America wheras in the UK it was the maadows.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Scandinavia has more Somalis than the UK, yet Somalophobia is less pronounced there. :faysalwtf:
not that many black people it's just Eritreans and somalis there and since horners make up the majority the maadows have no choice but to hang out with us

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why are Somaliz in the UK bullied?

Because they're majority Somalilanders
koonfur has taken over for the past 16 years i would agree isaaqs were a majority in the 90s but that isn't the case anymore just accept hawiye took over uk especially London

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I told you guys when I said maadow guys specifically jamaican men are coons and will ride for a cadaan racist and encourage them to degrade somali men they don't want to see Somali men praised or rated in any way so how can somali men include themself as black when they ridicule you guys
Na I sometimes used to check black African other and write Somali wallahi u know what I’m actually going to write that down everywhere else from now I am not same race as Madows Muslim or non Muslim I am Simply Somali. Qabyalada iska dhaafa it’s Ramadan ladies & gentlemen

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Na I sometimes used to check black African other and write Somali wallahi u know what I’m actually going to write that down everywhere else from now I am not same race as Madows Muslim or non Muslim I am Simply Somali. Qabyalada iska dhaafa it’s Ramadan ladies & gentlemen
they will never view us the same because if we were they woudlnt ridicule us and allow cadaan and Asians to mock us they have envy and hatred for us the muslim ones are ok..

Nin-culus

Laandheer
they will never view us the same because if we were they woudlnt ridicule us and allow cadaan and Asians to mock us they have envy and hatred for us the muslim ones are ok..
Except for the good hearted black Akhis. I wholeheartedly agree tho I’m strictly in forms Im ticking Somali gang. Cause really and truly I’m not black I’m Somali loool. Chicks seem to love it.

We are elite for real it’s just unfortunate that our country is dismantled

Braaaac Nnash. Should be Our countries ad-lib let me gain power of Somalia I will have everyone rapping poems and going to give sir Deemo the right to be the heir

Last edited: