White girl predicts somalis will be successful like jews

Cartman

reformed
All jokes aside. I'm not sure you are correct. Somalis in the west stick together a lot. Look at karmell mall in minneapolis, the whole place looks like a fancier suuqa bakaraha , almost every single client is somali. I'm pretty sure some somalis in minneapolis can go weeks without ever buying from a non somali business. I'm pretty sure most somalis would choose the somali butcher
They do, almost every Somali family buys approx 60-80% of their meat from halal unless it’s something special like steak or something basic like chicken or fish.

Som

VIP
idk how it is in the US but thats the feeling I get over here in the UK :kanyeshrug:
Maybe the older generation is more conservative and would choose the somali butcher just because he is somali. Different story for the younger generation though.

Som

VIP
They do, almost every Somali family buys approx 60-80% of their meat from halal unless it’s something special like steak or something basic like chicken or fish.
Yeah. The question was who would somalis choose between an arab halal butcher and s somali halal butcher. As I said they would choose the somali one. You know especially somali boomers love chatting with other somalis, I'm pretty sure they would go to the somali butcher and spend an hour talking and the last 5 minutes doing actual shopping.

Cartman

reformed
Yeah. The question was who would somalis choose between an arab halal butcher and s somali halal butcher. As I said they would choose the somali one. You know especially somali boomers love chatting with other somalis, I'm pretty sure they would go to the somali butcher and spend an hour talking and the last 5 minutes doing actual shopping.
I hate going to karmel. Suppose to be a 30 min trip turns into a day trip where you can’t leave with the car even cause you have to say hi to everyone :jcoleno:

I guess we'll wait and see then :pachah1:Somalia/ Somalians have (and already are) rising up in the world, can't say the same for your people, being dirty prostitutes for the french, am I right, little djbootyan?
Naya with you’re posts I wouldn’t be surprised if you were some qabilist adeer maybe work on uniting the qabils before you come at me I mean Ethiopians got ogeden, and Somaliland doesn’t want shit to do with Somalia. Do something about it abayoo getting mad at me on forums isn’t going to fix Somalia you keyboard nationalist. As for prostitutes there everywhere and I’m sure you can find one if you start in the mirror. 😃
giphy.gif

Naya with you’re posts I wouldn’t be surprised if you were some qabilist adeer maybe work on uniting the qabils before you come at me I mean Ethiopians got ogeden, and Somaliland doesn’t want shit to do with Somalia. Do something about it abayoo getting mad at me on forums isn’t going to fix Somalia you keyboard nationalist. As for prostitutes there everywhere and I’m sure you can find one if you start in the mirror. 😃
giphy.gif
It’s ok being a adoon for the French must be hard abayoo :jcoleno: :kendrickcry::friendhug:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
What she doesn’t know is Somalis take this to another level, a lot of them only shop with their qabil.
:damn:

Wallahi even when it comes to charity too.. My father told me the masjid we went to was having a hard time collecting money for the famine 10 years ago, and most donations came from other Muslims.

Trending

Latest posts