White girl and her father try to intimidate somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"white chocolate " "vanilla" damn these Somali kids know how to troll :mjlol:
That first somali girl was looked kinda scared though, I don't blame her, that fat shoeless probably wanted to eat her.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've never created a nick and claimed it wasn't me.
:bell:

Why you lyin my g
200w.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How hell does @UncleMenace find these Somali related videos on YouTube with 40 views only :ftw9nwa:. Do you search "Somali" - filter and hit last hour and scroll through the videos?

I feel so sorry for all the Somalis who live in America that man would've been arrested in the UK for saying the would to a bunch of kids or even an adult.

That white , I would've twisted her body inside and out.

Trump has got these motherfuckers gassed, running their mouths like their brave, damn they still can't fight through!

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I feel so sorry for all the Somalis who live in America that man would've been arrested in the UK for saying the would to a bunch of kids or even an adult.

Trump has got these motherfuckers gassed, running their mouths like their brave, damn they still can't fight through!
Is it America if no one got stomped out or shot?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

These are kids and we have no idea who provoked who?

What is wrong is the ground ass man going at it with little children.

Just wish I was there ( if he runs back to his house to retrieve his gun ( they all got guns) I also have one and ive practiced very well, ill hit him between the eyes)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Those little girls need to learn to stop arguing with strange men. The guy could have walked over and hurt them, since he's American he might go all Elliott Rodger on them

Why isn't she wearing shoes? :tacky:

Also how is white chocolate nd vanilla equivalent to nigga :heh: how the f*ck are u going to get angry at vanilla z3zrULC racist kulala lmaoooo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Those little girls need to learn to stop arguing with strange men. The guy could have walked over and hurt them, since he's American he might go all Elliott Rodger on them

agreed! Dont argue unless you are packing. These cadaans have nothing to lose, they already on Prozac. They must likely qashin Cadaan. He already is pissed at the world.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
agreed! Dont argue unless you are packing. These cadaans have nothing to lose, they already on Prozac. They must likely qashin Cadaan. He already is pissed at the world.

I've been run over as a kid by a Cadaan with road rage, turns out he heard bailiffs were knocking on his door and traffic made him late, can't trust these bastards when they're mad

If my daughter felt the slightest bit uncomfortable when an old guy pulls a move like that, instead of pissing him off she needs to page me instantly

TLnBg80.gif

Is it America if no one got stomped out or shot?

Americas is fucked up and the white ppl are uneducated idiots - the education system is the worst

These are kids and we have no idea who provoked who?

What is wrong is the ground ass man going at it with little children.

Just wish I was there ( if he runs back to his house to retrieve his gun ( they all got guns) I also have one and ive practiced very well, ill hit him between the eyes)

I doubt the somali kids with of provoked the white kid. In any case there was no need for the pig to come and call little children a . The video should've been handed to the police - but than again the police in America are very racist.

I just feel sorry for the Somalis who live on America, it truly is the worst country's in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.