White french are insufferable

Princefan

80s fan
They point the finger at America saying how racist it is. This coming from a country that has the worst colonial legacy and that fucks over its colonies to this day. If it wasn't for France's colonies, it'd be a 3rd world country.

Don't make me call Tariq Ramadan on 'em, this man knows how to get them heated :whew:

LateFarDiplodocus-small.gif

Never been to that shithole, never will either, chain smoking snale eating greasy xoolos. The only thing they have worth seeing is the Eiffel tower and nothing else.

Never been to that shithole, never will either, chain smoking snale eating greasy xoolos. The only thing they have worth seeing is the Eiffel tower and nothing else.

I don't know if you're familiar with Tariq Ramadan, but man this guy give these people DAT WORK!! Every time he goes on one of their shows, and kills em with simple logic and facts. And they heeeeaaaaated :pachah1:

This one is probably my favorite, he ethers and entire house :banderas:

Click on CC to turn on subs

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don't know if you're familiar with Tariq Ramadan, but man this guy give these people DAT WORK!! Every time he goes on one of their shows, and kills em with simple logic and facts. And they heeeeaaaaated :pachah1:

Skjermbilde 2020-11-24 kl. 17.14.22.png

I cant stand their language bruv, and they mostly speak french in their debates so i dont understand a thing. But i can Imagine they're like how dares this arab insult the "fReNcH eNligHtEnMeNt"😅

I cant stand their language bruv, and they mostly speak french in their debates so i dont understand a thing. But i can Imagine they're how dares this arab insult the "fReNcH eNligHtEnMeNt"😅

This guy at the time was an Oxford professors who's work was studied in over 80 american universities, yet he was banned to speak at any french uni :heh:

yeah...they were THAT mad :pachah1:

This guy at the time was an Oxford professors who's work was studied in over 80 american universities, yet he was banned to speak at any french uni :heh:

yeah...they were THAT mad :pachah1:
If you cant beat them then silence them! Cowardly act and im not surprised it came from the fReNcH they're known for that white flag waving cowards. The germans used to kick their asses at will, then they turn and play Rambo against tribesmen in Mali and goatherders in Algeria😅