White folk are not friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t had a single personal conversation with any of my white profs the last three years. I hate it when they pull the fake smile. Bless Jesus for Canadian diversity. I usually strike up a great relationship with the coloured profs. They will even advise you about attaining employment. Blessings upon the black race.

I haven’t had a single personal conversation with any of my white profs the last three years. I hate it when they pull the fake smile. Bless Jesus for Canadian diversity. I usually strike up a great relationship with the coloured profs. They will even advise you about attaining employment. Blessings upon the black race.

It would take weeks to set a meeting with professor but most have been helpful and made me a better jurist and lawyer.

Please do not disparage a whole race due to individual difference.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It would take weeks to set a meeting with professor but most have been helpful and made me a better jurist and lawyer.

Please do not disparage a whole race due to individual difference.

U r a Lawyer? Does your Law Firm generously donate psychotic medication to u?

You’re drowning.

The problem here is that you yourself are racists and unhappy.

This kind of darkness will show in your report card, it will creep up into your relationships, it will conflict with your spirituality and it will only bring you closer to other neefs who feel the same way.

The sad thing is that there’s many Somalis like yourself going down this dark victim path and it’s just sad to see this level of xoolonimo.

:ohno:

You’re drowning.

The problem here is that you yourself are racists and unhappy.

This kind of darkness will show in your report card, it will creep up into your relationships, it will conflict with your spirituality and it will only bring you closer to other neefs who feel the same way.

The sad thing is that there’s many Somalis like yourself going down this dark victim path and it’s just sad to see this level of xoolonimo.

:ohno:
Sxb I am an above average pupil. How can I be unhappy with Jesus Christ in my life. I only need him and none can supersede his power. Jesus Christ is my light and eyes. Nothing will stand in my way. Not even my family.

It was just an observation. I also believe being Somali makes me superior to all other folk. Maybe that’s why

Sxb I am an above average pupil. How can I be unhappy with Jesus Christ in my life. I only need him and none can supersede his power. Jesus Christ is my light and eyes. Nothing will stand in my way. Not even my family.

It was just an observation. I also believe being Somali makes me superior to all other folk. Maybe that’s why

Trolling is one thing and trolling yourself is another.

:nahgirl:

White people as a racial group are the nicest, least (socially) racist folk on the planet. I said it.
hubie.png

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yea white people pretty cool.i live in Texas. Interact with them a lot. I haven't had any bad encounters with anyone. But I live in a diverse area. If u go to hill billy bum f*ck Texas you might find some ignorant racist white people

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
White people are the most tolerant people out there.

It all depends on the person at the end of they day.

If the professor's don't like you then it's on you in most cases.

It really depends. I find that old cadaan and jewish male professors to be the most nicest and understanding individuals, as well as Black professors (of either gender).

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree

cross? into ignore ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending