White Atheists Versus Somali Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This atheist video defends Muslims from Islamophobes whilst our fellow Somali disbelievers here piss on us from a great height. Could it be that atheism has different madhabs too? War anakaa yaabne:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-8-18_22-25-25.png
have been
upload_2017-8-18_22-26-42.png
on
upload_2017-8-18_22-27-47.png
upload_2017-8-18_22-28-23.png
upload_2017-8-18_22-29-44.png
and other
upload_2017-8-18_22-30-0.png
throughout
upload_2017-8-18_22-30-35.png
. So
upload_2017-8-18_22-31-30.png
and
upload_2017-8-18_22-32-8.png
this
upload_2017-8-18_22-33-53.png

Who mentioned anything about Carabta? Toloow waa xanunsantahay saxib. I'm just saying that cadaan ilahaaydiid are better than madoow ilahaydiid. Why can't you understand simple logic. Proof, if it was ever needed, that our national IQ is 68.

Could it be that gents like you spoiling for a fight represent the Wahaabi end of the atheist spectrum in the same way that our own hotheads mar the image of the Jannah boys? This is an interesting theory. Maybe there are Wahhabi Muslims, Wahabbi atheists, Wahabbi Sikhs, Wahabbi Catholics. What they all have in common is they like to micturate on the rest of us. Dadkaan kaadi badana.

They piss on your beliefs not you
So it's okay to whip your dick out and paint the religion yellow? What happened to keeping it in your pants? Some of them don't even have a you-know-what. They have different chromosomes. But they still paint things yellow.

I seek refuge in Allah from painting.

So it's okay to whip your dick out and paint the religion yellow? What happened to keeping it in your pants? Some of them don't even have a you-know-what. They have different chromosomes. But they still paint things yellow.

I seek refuge in Allah from painting.
Wtf is you talking about, I speak English sxb

95% of Somali Atheists are internet nerds having a Beer while Hooyos upstairs watching Universal TV re-runs on YouTube. Alot of them also suffer depression from what I've seen and arent the cleanlist people on earth. Im not just Atheist bashing im just sayin balance is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending