White americans were devils including lincoln!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that every race has a right to pride an patriotism but what they did to the indians was to devilish in my opinion and was the worst recorded acts in the history of mankind, such vile acts reinforced by their pride. They almost sound like iblis when they try to justify the slaughter of the indigenous ppl and at various points try to justify their wicked acts like many white nationalists today by using pseudoscience and racial bias to judge the indians without regard for the possibility that they were comfortable and evolved to match their surroundings. As these ppl had been isolated for so long and had no need to civilise like europeans who were at war with neighbouring countries for years and as a result always needed to involve themselves in arms races. I guess it is a cruel world and the victors write the history of the years to come. This is why whites are so afraid of their declining populations as they know that payback is on the minds of those mexicans marching to the us border and the blacks that hate them bitterly and that tomorrow we could all be reading mexican history about the great conquest of their ancestors over the devil on earth.

I joke! but genocide is still a possibility and white women don't like babies anymore.

:russ::ulyin:

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/usgenocide/usgenocide.html

Some cadaans are so nice wallahi. They can be amazing people sometimes, and those ones have my utmost respect. But most of them are demons that hate all other races when we haven't done anything to them in comparison. You should see the shit they spew on Somali videos on youtube. I'd say about 90% of them have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
:reallymaury:
I welcome their decline though lol. The less white people in this world, the better. There's already a billion of these motherfuckers out there. If you count the Horn of Africa, the Cushitic race is like less than 150 million. Why couldn't we breed and multiply like the bantus and whites?
:birdman:

Some cadaans are so nice wallahi. They can be amazing people sometimes, and those ones have my utmost respect. But most of them are demons that hate all other races when we haven't done anything to them in comparison. You should see the shit they spew on Somali videos on youtube. I'd say about 90% of them have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
:reallymaury:
I welcome their decline though lol. The less white people in this world, the better. There's already a billion of these motherfuckers out there. If you count the Horn of Africa, the Cushitic race is like less than 150 million. Why couldn't we breed and multiply like the bantus and whites?
:birdman:
Whites are in a worse position than us! bantus are the ones that don't care and f*ck in poverty and wealth. They have no concept of being good fathers and hence have as many children as they can without the foresight to the problems it will cause for them later. We do have lots of kids, it's just that most die and don't reach adolescence.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand that every race has a right to pride an patriotism but what they did to the indians was to devilish in my opinion and was the worst recorded acts in the history of mankind, such vile acts reinforced by their pride. They almost sound like iblis when they try to justify the slaughter of the indigenous ppl and at various points try to justify their wicked acts like many white nationalists today by using pseudoscience and racial bias to judge the indians without regard for the possibility that they were comfortable and evolved to match their surroundings. As these ppl had been isolated for so long and had no need to civilise like europeans who were at war with neighbouring countries for years and as a result always needed to involve themselves in arms races. I guess it is a cruel world and the victors write the history of the years to come. This is why whites are so afraid of their declining populations as they know that payback is on the minds of those mexicans marching to the us border and the blacks that hate them bitterly and that tomorrow we could all be reading mexican history about the great conquest of their ancestors over the devil on earth.

I joke! but genocide is still a possibility and white women don't like babies anymore.

:russ::ulyin:

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/usgenocide/usgenocide.html

The Mexicans are worst than the whites. If roles were reversed, ALL somalis would be gang killed. They are racists little chimps. I seriously dont like them.

Personally, walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaaii....where there is NO WHITE PEOPLE i dont feel safe. When i went to London UK, i was traumatized at how many none whites were roaming around. As my family who i was visiting lived in cheap sides, i saw pakistanis, west africans, indians, blacks and maybe white trash here and there. I missed my blonde blue eyed White Scandinavian Minnesotans., The moment i came home, i felt so good. Most importantly safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts