white american women paid by fufuuhuru to work as a journalist to critisize somalia exposed

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All the haters seeing their cash cow leave the barn.

giphy.gif

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
abdi rashid was exposed for working with sahan research a kenyan organisation working to spread fake news about somalia

headed by matt bryden canadian born kenyan uhur agent

ESaXCz7UMAENzHR

rashid abdi exposed for working with matt bryden
let me breakdown your bullshit you spewed.
>abdi rashid was exposed for working with sahan research
first i agree that rashid should have disclosed his panternship wit sahen research.
>a kenyan organisation working to spread fake news about somalia

this blantant lie. matt bryden was working in somalia sinds 1987, he owned a somali passport and was the advisor to the canadian ambassador. he only started living nairobi in 2008 and orginsation started 2002
Screenshot_20200308-135617_Firefox.jpg

>ps the armed forces are trained and equipped by turkey nothing to do with ethiopia and stop listening to lies concocted by kenyan media
are going pretend nothing happened baidoa?
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...ce-to-quell-protests-in-baidoa-unjustifiable/

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
let me breakdown your bullshit you spewed.
>abdi rashid was exposed for working with sahan research
first i agree that rashid should have disclosed his panternship wit sahen research.
>a kenyan organisation working to spread fake news about somalia

this blantant lie. matt bryden was working in somalia sinds 1987, he owned a somali passport and was the advisor to the canadian ambassador. he only started living nairobi in 2008 and orginsation started 2002
View attachment 97724

>ps the armed forces are trained and equipped by turkey nothing to do with ethiopia and stop listening to lies concocted by kenyan media
are going pretend nothing happened baidoa?
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...ce-to-quell-protests-in-baidoa-unjustifiable/
The debate is done when you said rashid a Kenyan bot should disclose he's association with a banned organisation that's accused of interfering in Somalia

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...-sahan-research-from-operating-in-the-country
Screenshot_2020-03-08-14-43-34-1.png

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The debate is done when you said rashid a Kenyan bot should disclose he's association with a banned organisation that's accused of interfering in Somalia

https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...-sahan-research-from-operating-in-the-country
View attachment 97726
this same election where ethiopian soldier were used to suppress protestors isnt interfrence, yet an orginasation critcizing that is? cut me some slack.:camby:
the problem with rashid is not disclosing that he work with sahen research not that just he worked for them.
2 pages in yet i haven't see a single rebuttal of any point abbott made in her article.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
this same election where ethiopian soldier were used to suppress protestors isnt interfrence, yet an orginasation critcizing that is? cut me some slack.:camby:
the problem with rashid not disclosing that he work with sahen research not that just he worked for them.
2 pages in yet i haven't see a single rebuttal of any point abbott made in her article.

These N&N bots especially the simp Habash Madaxweyne Don’t know what double standards are. Failmaajo using Habashi troops to kill innocent protestors in Baidoa and rig the election = OK. Failmaajo using Ethiopian Troops in Hirshabelle to rig that election = okay.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

and now it all makes sense:silanyosmile:

Journalists get paid for their writing. What exactly have you exposed here? Everything she said in her article was the truth and Rachel is right in saying that about you trolls as evidenced by this topic. You trolls have invented a creative narrative about Rachel because you can’t handle what she wrote.

Everyone can read the article in question for themselves.

The Somali election that almost certainly won’t happen

Somalia’s 2020-2021 elections are the subject of much fanfare. They will be the country’s first one person-one vote elections in 50 years. The Somali public will finally have the chance to directly elect their representatives. Or at least, that’s the theory.

There is a problem with this moment in Somalia’s slow march to democracy: the chances that universal elections will actually take place by the end of 2020 are approximately zero.

The Heritage Institute, a Somali think tank, predicted as much last July: “It’s highly improbable — if not impossible — that a credible, free and fair one person-one vote election can be organised throughout the country within the remaining 18 months of of [the President Mohamed Abdullahi] Farmajo administration.” The institute’s report explained that the government didn’t have sufficient funding; the required laws weren’t in place; there were major security issues; and the central government and federal member states had serious disagreements. These issues are still unresolved.

https://www.thearticle.com/the-somali-election-that-almost-certainly-wont-happen

Everything she said is a fact. There won’t be any voting and there won’t be an election. That’s why the dictator-in-chief is desperately trying to extend his term so he can buy himself time to bribe his way to presidency again.

Mohamed Haji Ingriis eloquently exposed Farmajo’s true intentions with this “election”. It will be no different to Siad Barre’s “election” in 1986.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
These N&N bots especially the simp Habash Madaxweyne Don’t know what double standards are. Failmaajo using Habashi troops to kill innocent protestors in Baidoa and rig the election = OK. Failmaajo using Ethiopian Troops in Hirshabelle to rig that election = okay.
according to them the kiyuku world order cares more about the people in south west state than FGS.:mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the problem with rashid not disclosing that he work with sahen research not that just he worked for them.
but somehow its ok when kenya backs regional states and even offers free taxi rides

>claims ethiopians stopped protests yet offers no evidence
>doesnt care that rashid works for a banned organisation in somalia and ignores that a women works for rashid and sahan

And apparently its ok if kenya flies a regional president around houses militias to attack the national army and intervenes in somali affairs

Get out of here :camby:
ESlCFrfX0AArZOH

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Journalists get paid for their writing. What exactly have you exposed here? Everything she said in her article was the truth and Rachel is right in saying that about you trolls as evidenced by this topic. You trolls have invented a creative narrative about Rachel because you can’t handle what she wrote.

Everyone can read the article in question for themselves.

The Somali election that almost certainly won’t happen

Somalia’s 2020-2021 elections are the subject of much fanfare. They will be the country’s first one person-one vote elections in 50 years. The Somali public will finally have the chance to directly elect their representatives. Or at least, that’s the theory.

There is a problem with this moment in Somalia’s slow march to democracy: the chances that universal elections will actually take place by the end of 2020 are approximately zero.

The Heritage Institute, a Somali think tank, predicted as much last July: “It’s highly improbable — if not impossible — that a credible, free and fair one person-one vote election can be organised throughout the country within the remaining 18 months of of [the President Mohamed Abdullahi] Farmajo administration.” The institute’s report explained that the government didn’t have sufficient funding; the required laws weren’t in place; there were major security issues; and the central government and federal member states had serious disagreements. These issues are still unresolved.

https://www.thearticle.com/the-somali-election-that-almost-certainly-wont-happen

Everything she said is a fact. There won’t be any voting and there won’t be an election. That’s why the dictator-in-chief is desperately trying to extend his term so he can buy himself time to bribe his way to presidency again.

Mohamed Haji Ingriis eloquently exposed Farmajo’s true intentions with this “election”. It will be no different to Siad Barre’s “election” in 1986.

dont care if she is a paid bot paid by uhuru and who gets paid to write nonsence against somalia but to then turn around and call your criticisms paid bots is nothing more then a hypocritical lie

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The jig is up even the cadaan lady knows Failmaajo pays the trolls and there’s some trolls who work for free as they think they will eventually be paid for their antics

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
dont care if she is a paid bot paid by uhuru and gets paid to write nonsence against somalia but to then turn around and call your criticisms paid bots is nothing more then a hypocritical lie

You make no sense. Heritage Institute for Policy Studies said the same thing Rachel did and you haven’t proven she works for the Kenyan government. All you’ve done is make a lazy attempt at trying to assassinate her character.

What Rachel wrote is fact. Deal with it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You make no sense. Heritage Institute of Policy Studies said the same thing Rachel did and you haven’t proven she works for the Kenyan government. All you’ve done is make a lazy attempt at trying to assassinate her character. What Rachel wrote is fact. Deal with it.
Where is the evidence for her claims she is a paid journalist writing out of Kenya who works with rashid an employee from a banned organisation accused of interfering in somali affairs
I've supplied all that is needed

Meanwhile you belive bogus claims made by bogus individuals

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
but somehow its ok when kenya backs regional states and even offers free taxi rides
the FGS weaponised the airspace against jubbaland state and it's people.
there many suffering thank to the airspace ban from workers to patient.
if the goverment uses ethiopian anisom against regional state in gedo by airlifting them and using to
create clan militias then jubbalnd state will used kenya for free taxi rides.
jubbaland state only uses kenya to counter ethiopians.
>claims ethiopians stopped protestser yet offers no evidence
>doesnt care that rashid works for a banned organisation in somalia and ignores that a women works for rashid and sahan
"Somali and Ethiopian security forces in Baidoa must refrain from using lethal force against protestors"
i won't repeat myself for the other two point.:drakekidding:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the FGS weaponised the airspace against jubbaland state and it's people.
there many suffering thank to the airspace ban from workers to patient.
if the goverment uses ethiopian anisom against regional state in gedo by airlifting them and using to
create clan militias then jubbalnd state will used kenya for free taxi rides.
jubbaland state only uses kenya to counter ethiopians.

"Somali and Ethiopian security forces in Baidoa must refrain from using lethal force against protestors"
i won't repeat myself for the other two point.:drakekidding:
Abiy Ahmed has backed the somali government arrested iley and threw out the tplf murderous regime which I support now galbeed is peacefull and has been for a while

But jubalands support for uhuru government trying to steal resources locked in a sea dispute cannot be justified and is just treasonous

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
dont care if she is a paid bot paid by uhuru and who gets paid to write nonsence against somalia but to then turn around and call your criticisms paid bots is nothing more then a hypocritical lie

told KTN's "The Big Story" Kenya's strategic end goal must be to gradually end military involvement in Somalia, reduce stakes in Jubaland, invest in robust border defence.
how this anti somali? do you reading disability.:draketf:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Abiy Ahmed has backed the somali government arrested iley and threw out the tplf murderous regime which I support now galbeed is peacefull and has been for a while
abdi illey wasn't jailed for somali killed habesha and his para-military is still terrorizing inoccent people in somalia
But jubalands support for uhuru government trying to steal resources locked in a sea dispute cannot be justified and is just treasonous
ethiopia building damn that blocking the juba river and the sea dispute is between the FGS and kenya,
regional state don't control the border nor airspace, which fgs has weaponised against the jubbaland state

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
abdi illey wasn't jailed for somali killed habesha and his para-military is still terrorizing inoccent people in somalia

ethiopia building damn that blocking the juba river and the sea dispute is between the FGS and kenya,
regional state don't control the border nor airspace, which fgs has weaponised against the jubbaland state
If abiy jailed abdi iley the mad killer tland ousted tplf that's good so far the area has never been more peacefull

tell me why the somali people who sufferd from drought civil wars genocide by a former government don't deserve their oil money

>also we all know why jubaland is blockaded because of their support for a couple Ryanair trying to steal our oil