While you guys were sleeping, Ghana launched its first satellite into space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satellites :mjlol:

What a bunch of pathetic brainwashed sheeple that believe that these flying dishes even exist, will they ever wake up I wonder

They still haven't figured out the basics that he whom controls the money controls the science

It's the same pathetic groups that believe the hoax that media is independent, then let those parasites into their countries to brainwash the masses then wonder why a colour revolution took place.

The same buffoons drugging themselves with big pharma cocktail drugs shunning natural healing, the same ones that believe in climate change to tax the third world so they never develop etc and the list is endless

Satellites :mjlol:

What a bunch of pathetic brainwashed sheeple that believe that these flying dishes even exist, will they ever wake up I wonder

They still haven't figured out the basics that he whom controls the money controls the science

It's the same pathetic groups that believe the hoax that media is independent, then let those parasites into their countries to brainwash the masses then wonder why a colour revolution took place.

The same buffoons drugging themselves with big pharma cocktail drugs shunning natural healing, the same ones that believe in climate change to tax the third world so they never develop etc and the list is endless
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::nahgirl:. Satekkited mot real. Mannn I'm done wurhh you. seriously gtfoooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending