While we are occupied with petty tribalism!

We are being robbed of our resources across all of Somalia, from Somalia, Buntiland iyo Somaliland!
Did ya'll really think that these people were just wasting billions of dollars because they care for our wellbeing. Did ya'll think that they just came to build, Invest and feed our people? No they came for something, and that nobody is speaking about it speaks volumes. Were did ya'll think that the poor geeljire from yesterday, who is the president today got the money to buy Armani Suits, to build houses in the gulf, to send hos kids to private schools abroad? Its from here sxbyaal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Maxaa kaa galay PL is safe 100%, not a single village or town or major city is under anyone but PL. PL cannot govern every inch of it's mountains, they are hiding out in PL mountains should tell you how low their capacity is.

In-fact with the South who has amisom/sfg/danab/regional armies they still control your villages-towns-cities showing u that PL by itself is stronger standing army then anything below galkacyo.

In-fact shabab fears PL army more then it does anything below galkacyo, that's why they live in your towns and villages and cities. They tax your business people, they run your courts, you can't compare that to Galgala mountains which uninhabitated lol. Infact they don't even have a proper army these shababis in PL, it's all ak.47, grenades, mines, they operate like an insurgency, hit n run which means PL army stands to strong to face conventionally.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Maxaa kaa galay Stop lumping Somalia into 1 as if PL is anything comparable to the South, just because you can't visit your land and shabab controls you and bombs u, doesn't mean this is the case across Somalia. I hate when people lump PL with the South, it's like two different countries. We have an operating army/police/intelligence/coast guard. We have our own courts military/civil. We have a government and institutions. I mean in GM/HS, you lack so much capacity, u rely on Mogadishu like naflacari and mogadishu relies on somali-wayn to provide capacity or else it would be no different to GM/HS being paper based itself with naflacaris. Hawiye clans are at the bottom of the pile be it abgal or hg it doesn't matter

@Maxaa kaa galay Stop lumping Somalia into 1 as if PL is anything comparable to the South, just because you can't visit your land and shabab controls you and bombs u, doesn't mean this is the case across Somalia. I hate when people lump PL with the South, it's like two different countries. We have an operating army/police/intelligence/coast guard. We have our own courts military/civil. We have a government and institutions. I mean in GM/HS, you lack so much capacity, u rely on Mogadishu like naflacari and mogadishu relies on somali-wayn to provide capacity or else it would be no different to GM/HS being paper based itself with naflacaris. Hawiye clans are at the bottom of the pile be it abgal or hg it doesn't matter
Lol frankincense i mostly found in PL you wierdo, and its being looted of other resources as well. I was born in pre-war Mogadishu but my clan isnt even from there. Didnt PL soldiers take över fishing ministries office over unpaid salaries yesterday? Get real you non-somali wierdo, masking as a Somali isnt fooling anyone even if u were from PL it doesnt make u more speciell then Somalia from Mog. And besides only Mog has bigger economy then all of PL. Not from there just call it how i see it, would be a hypocrite otherwise.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Lol frankincense i mostly found in PL you wierdo, and its being looted of other resources as well. I was born in pre-war Mogadishu but my clan isnt even from there. Didnt PL soldiers take över fishing ministries office över unpaid salaries yesterday? Get real you non-somali wierdo, masking as a Somali isnt fooling anyone even if u were from PL it doesnt make u more speciell then Somalia from Mog. And besides only Mog has bigger economy then all of PL. Not from there just call it how i see it, would a hypocrite otherwise.
You destroyed him :damn:no mercy :deadmanny: Even I felt that and I'm not even from PL :mjcry:

You destroyed him :damn:no mercy :deadmanny: Even I felt that and I'm not even from PL :mjcry:
Why is it so hard for us to admit the truth, there are no tribal wars going on anymore, we live alongst eachother in the diaspora, we share mosques, maqaayad, marry one and another. Why is it when it comes to the homeland we get wierd and blatant hypocrites, we lie, deceive and demeen eahother, Runta hala isku sheego its not that hard.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Why is it so hard for us to admit the truth, there are no tribal wars going on anymore, we live alongst eachother in the diaspora, we share mosques, maqaayad, marry one and another. Why is it when it comes to the homeland we get wierd and blatant hypocrites, we lie, deceive and demeen eahother, Runta hala isku sheego its not that hard.
the answer to your question is unnecessary pride, and insecurity.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Somalis are allergic to truth in general to much pride.

the answer to your question is unnecessary pride, and insecurity.
I agree healthy competition isnt wrong, but being delusional isnt the way. How can progress be made if you cant see two meters ahead😅 stop being shortsighted people kibirka iska dhaafa, dhamaantin langaab baad tihin, hadii wadamada aan daris la nahay la eego.

Last edited:
Somalis are allergic to truth in general to much pride.
We allergic to truth when it comes to our clans, we must always speak the truth as muslims is not that hard, and if you are sure of yourself u wont we swayed by others to lie. Its not like someone is holding a gun to your head and tells u to lie😅

There is a reason Mogadishu after almost 30 years of neglect looks like the way it does now, a city booming with infrastructure, businesses and a soaring economy. Its because almost every clan big or minor have established themselves there. Its not like the other clan enclaves, even if hawiye is the biggest clan there, inclusivenes have made it the city it is now. I was born there and will forever hold that city close to heart❤ put some respect on city when u mentioned it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is a reason Mogadishu after almost 30 years of neglect looks like the way it does now, a city booming with infrastructure, businesses and a soaring economy. Its because almost every clan big or minor have established themselves there. Its not like the other clan enclaves, even if hawiye is the biggest clan there, inclusivenes have made it the city it is now. I was born there and will forever hold that city close to heart❤ put some respect on city when u mentioned it.

If u have such big economy why don't u self rely on yourselves? why ur people in IDP camps in PL? nigga your people send money from PL to feed your families in the south, this is a reality on who has a more 'real economy'.

PL GDP alone is 2 billion, what does Mogadishu have? Turks dominate it all and it goes to Turkey not your hawiye futo. U r obviously so jealous of PL, at least I can walk down my own street and feel safe and not be 'murked' and lying on the floor all bloodied up every day on the news. Nigga u want to count the death toll statistic for clans, wallahi u will cry as a hawiye, it's always you on the floor bloodied up like a HO. U have military camps all over your city like it's warzone, and who is the body, it's always u. No-one has told u the truth, there was more deaths just from 6 months in mogadishu then all of PL for 30 years, let that sink in waryaa, 6 months of mogadishu equals 30 years of PL death toll.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your total basket-case waryaa @Maxaa kaa galay turks own your port/airport/hotels. Turks take all the govt contracts. Amisom does your security. U have somali-wayn doing your govt for u, wallahi u r saddest clan in Somalia, I am self sufficent waryaa, are u? when u left to your own devices like GM/HS, look at yourself waryaa, nothing exists beyond paper and u sleep in mogadishu sucking of somali-wayn breasts. PL doesn't need u, don't forget that, ninka lagu nool yahay waa aniga waryaa.

Someone should remind u. I control Galkacyo the trade center of all Central regions. I control Bosaso the trade center for Bari-Nugaal-Sool-Sanaag-Burco. I control Kismaayo. I have 2 operating ports Kismayo-Bosaso. I have Garacad as a third in construction. I have Kismayo airport, Galkacyo airport, garowe, bosaso. What the f*ck do u have in mogadishu? you think GDP includes 'buildings'? I own the largest product in Somalia which is livestock, that's why I can self rely on myself, but u can't cause you have no worthy product. Kulaha PL is poor, then why you coming to my region and living in camps? do u see me running to your land ever, bal aar ii sheeg some majerten living in a camp in mogadishu or any hawiye land? in-yar isku xishoo niyahow, somalidu ma sinna, we are not equals at all

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Nafiso Qalanjo Allow sharafta ka qaad, dhiig madow ba tahay, meel aad sharaf ku lee dahay oo aan taban karo ma arki. GM duli ayaa ku tahay, dhinac PL ayaa ku haysto, dhinac shabab iyo ahlul sunnah. Hirshabelle waa ka si liita, xitaa dhulkisa ma tagi karo 90% laga reebo beletwayn. Wallahi I call you people futo qaawan, meel kasto dadkina jogga, sharaf ma taalo, ceeb mooye

Your total basket-case waryaa @Maxaa kaa galay turks own your port/airport/hotels. Turks take all the govt contracts. Amisom does your security. U have somali-wayn doing your govt for u, wallahi u r saddest clan in Somalia, I am self sufficent waryaa, are u? when u left to your own devices like GM/HS, look at yourself waryaa, nothing exists beyond paper and u sleep in mogadishu sucking of somali-wayn breasts. PL doesn't need u, don't forget that, ninka lagu nool yahay waa aniga waryaa.

Someone should remind u. I control Galkacyo the trade center of all Central regions. I control Bosaso the trade center for Bari-Nugaal-Sool-Sanaag-Burco. I control Kismaayo. I have 2 operating ports Kismayo-Bosaso. I have Garacad as a third in construction. I have Kismayo airport, Galkacyo airport, garowe, bosaso. What the f*ck do u have in mogadishu? you think GDP includes 'buildings'? I own the largest product in Somalia which is livestock, that's why I can self rely on myself, but u can't cause you have no worthy product. Kulaha PL is poor, then why you coming to my region and living in camps? do u see me running to your land ever, bal aar ii sheeg some majerten living in a camp in mogadishu or any hawiye land? in-yar isku xishoo niyahow, somalidu ma sinna, we are not equals at all
Lol rantka iska dhaaf sxb, dont get emotional its not fitting for a geeljire. Leasing and administring isnt owning it sxb, the subway in the country i live in is administred by a company from asia nothing wierd with that. And secondly there are internal refugees all over the country from all clans waryaa from Dadaab to SL, and for you to gloat on Somalis suffering tells me that your mentally unstable and hardly speak for the people from PL. Be glad for what you have, say Alhamdullilah and move on, No need to throw rocks on other regions. I own kulaha😅 sxb u wouldnt be on somalispot if you had to administre all those ventures, this is why i usually dont talk with secularist, waad waalantahiin dhamaantin 😅