WHILE u folks exalt N bragging abt ur little clan, I WAS INSULTED N COLOMBIA 4 being Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Why did I tell her I was Somali ! WHY!
giphy.gif

Loool one of america's favorite 's talking shit and you did not sleep her with your us passport smh

Basic Africa stereotypes.
She lookz like a retarded version of sofia bimbo vergara

Colombia the crackhead capital of the world and say somaliland warya not somalia

As if that would help? People will just use the same stereotypes on you.

Even if you say Ethiopia, same dumb poverty/skinny jokes.
Yeah but colombia is no better and survives on us aid for being a puppet while other countries around it are sanctioned

Apollo

VIP
Yeah but colombia is no better and survives on us aid for being a puppet while other countries around it are sanctioned

People from ''middle income countries'' like Colombia, Mexico, Algeria, South Africa, Thailand etc often look down on people from true third world ''low income countries''.

People from ''middle income countries'' like Colombia, Mexico, Algeria, South Africa, Thailand etc often look down on people from true third world ''low income countries''.
All those countries you mentioned are still poor countries who survive on old pinkie's business dealings but yeah their all just mad that their girls running to adoons

Well Colombia isn’t the pinnacle of success either matter of fact I’d rather much take my chances with somalia than that peasant cartel territory.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lol who are we kidding. We aren't even part of the third world. Even those people thank God that they aren't from there.

Heard plenty of politicians say that at least we aren't Somalia lol.

I don't think that message got to us yet.

Lol who are we kidding. We aren't even part of the third world. Even those people thank God that they aren't from there.

I heard South Sudan minister say that
I was so confused:gucciwhat: They are one of the only countries worse than us.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

If I haven’t made a visit to Colombia I would’ve had the same sentiments as folks like @Mehmet and others. Instead of understanding the gap between a country like Colombia any given African country they put here belittling a country that head and shoulder above them. Colombia functions like a first world country although it is a middle class country.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I heard South Sudan minister say that
I was so confused:gucciwhat: They are one of the only countries worse than us.

If only that was the case then this wouldn't be as painful.

They've been at war for as long as us, have a lower population and still have a GDP double of ours.

GDP per capita in the low thousands while ours is around $500.

I don't think most of us have realized how far we've fallen when South Sudanese thank God that they aren't from Somalia.

At the same time SS are considered some of the poorest in the world below third world countries like Kenya.

What are we then? 5th world?

Keo

VIP
You sound like a fob. I was gonna say you should have said you was from America but after hearing that accent.
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.