While some guys here are engaging in useless qabil politics here,Somalis are surviving on $1 a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
People over here actually think laughing at the problems of others is something to joke about. People are actually making fun of Somali women being raped!
People are LITERALLY starving to death in Somalia. The average Somali is surviving on less than $1 a day! Some of you guys need to visit your motherland, coz those who have can't post such stupidity on the net.
I was in lower juba just last month, lower jubba which is greener than some other parts of the nation & people were literally stopping us on the road for just an ounce ounce of food!
We actually met a pregnant lady on the road who was close to delivering and suffered complications, the closest 'clinic' was 30km away and they would've taken her via a cart ridden donkey if they hadn't met us.
Either contribute to your people or post things that are meaningful. Posting shit on sites like this won't free or feed your brothers back home.
Farmaajo & kheir represent a major hope for Somalis that have suffered this long. Our prayers are with them

ou can't change Somalispot but it can change you :icon e wink:

seriously, there are people here who want to bring positive change to their communities and may Allah swt make it easier for them

Last edited:
Yes wallah I agree, in Somali galbeed people would cry for a few birr. I made sure I saved all my money for somali beggars.

Oromo beggars
:nahgirl:
:bell:

JamalNFD

JAMAL
IMG_20170729_170350.jpg
IMG_20170729_103703.jpg

I admire these two because they sacrificed everything to free Somali galbed from Ethiopia largely due to their ancestral ties to the region NOT because they killed other clans or the sad events that happened in 1988.Which is why I never post on other purely clan achievements such as Hobyo sultanate or others. The dervishes and kacanka were nationalist based specifically on how to counter Ethiopian aggression and comprised all Somali clans. Some dimwits should know this

View attachment 25020 View attachment 25021
I admire these two because they sacrificed everything to free Somali galbed from Ethiopia largely due to their ancestral ties to the region NOT because they killed other clans or the sad events that happened in 1988.Which is why I never post on other purely clan achievements such as Hobyo sultanate or others. The dervishes and kacanka were nationalist based specifically on how to counter Ethiopian aggression and comprised all Somali clans. Some dimwits should know this
Inshallah you will admire me too, I will send the xabash back to the forrests of Addis Ababa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending