while Somalis loot their own stores for #BLM, African-Americans say "smelly Somalians will never be black"

"who cares how society sees us" how society sees you is how it will treat you. You need to come to term with this fact of life eventually.
Listen, the majority of the members of this society see us as different from blacks. That's why I put it in quotations. I'm not in denial either. Personally I am relatively ambiguous.

Listen, the majority of the members of this society see us as different from blacks. That's why I put it in quotations. I'm not in denial either. Personally I am relatively ambiguous.

Most people groups us with Ethiopians, Eritreans and Sudanese etc. Regardless, I'm failing to see what being anti blm does for our cause. Somali youth are murdered too.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Ending police brutality still benefits us as Somalis bc we are seen as black societally regardless of what a couple of illiterate aabe-laawe kids from the ghetto think. The goals of the blm movement align perfectly with our community interest. Also, it's important to note most of our bad rep is due to our perceived association with ayrab terrorism.

That's an issue that Black people, more specifically African Americans must deal with. In Canada, the last person killed by police brutality was Sammy Yatim, an Eastern European. The current case regarding Regis Paquet, is a controversial topic since there might be new evidence suggesting she slipped and fell and the police aren't at fault.

Also I strongly disagree with this

"Also, it's important to note most of our bad rep is due to our perceived association with ayrab terrorism."

Somalis have a bad rep due to our people being involved in gang warfare and other gang related crimes. Not to mention, the Somali "pirates" overseas also ruin our rep. Aside from our common connection with Islam, I doubt anyone really cares about our association with Arabs.

Conservative publications always get free ammo on Somalis because of the crimes they have been committing. I personally blame lack of education, lack of resources and gangster rap music that's being played today.

You have 6'5 100lb Somalis bragging about putting people into packs. They learn this from destructive rap culture. Instead they should be hitting the gym and focusing on school. The so called "fobs" that come from Somali are actually the ones getting proper government jobs and doing better for our reputation.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Somalis honour and image became so trivial that even the lowest of the low-lifes, the ghetto, the rats don't want to claim them.

UnconsciousPleasantDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

Apollo

VIP
Deep down inside most New World Blacks don't really consider Somalis to be the exact same thing as them. Even when they consider Somalis black, they still think of Somalis as ''something else''.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That's an issue that Black people, more specifically African Americans must deal with. In Canada, the last person killed by police brutality was Sammy Yatim, an Eastern European. The current case regarding Regis Paquet, is a controversial topic since there might be new evidence suggesting she slipped and fell and the police aren't at fault.

Also I strongly disagree with this

"Also, it's important to note most of our bad rep is due to our perceived association with ayrab terrorism."

Somalis have a bad rep due to our people being involved in gang warfare and other gang related crimes. Not to mention, the Somali "pirates" overseas also ruin our rep. Aside from our common connection with Islam, I doubt anyone really cares about our association with Arabs.

Conservative publications always get free ammo on Somalis because of the crimes they have been committing. I personally blame lack of education, lack of resources and gangster rap music that's being played today.

You have 6'5 100lb Somalis bragging about putting people into packs. They learn this from destructive rap culture. Instead they should be hitting the gym and focusing on school. The so called "fobs" that come from Somali are actually the ones getting proper government jobs and doing better for our reputation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deep down inside most New World Blacks don't really consider Somalis to be the exact same thing as them. Even when they consider Somalis black, they still think of Somalis as ''something else''.
I can only speak from my experience in the UK but we're only black on government forms and in the eyes of the occasional cadaan person who's rarely met Somalis.

The vast majority of the time we're just Somali

Keo

VIP
Just to prove that cadaan do not see us as same as black people when I was younger me and my mother were told to go back to India by this racist cadaan. How can you explain that? Would he have said the same to a West African? I don't think so.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Just to prove that cadaan do not see us as same as black people when I was younger me and my mother were told to go back to India by this racist cadaan. How can you explain that? Would he have said the same to a West African? I don't think so.
Nahh he would have go back to the plantantion

Indians and blacks. Each worse than the other.

They right. Somalians wouldn’t be slaves for 400 years. Can you imagine our people be ok with being abused and raped?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Ending police brutality still benefits us as Somalis bc we are seen as black societally regardless of what a couple of illiterate aabe-laawe kids from the ghetto think. The goals of the blm movement align perfectly with our community interest. Also, it's important to note most of our bad rep is due to our perceived association with ayrab terrorism.
Most violence against somalis is from Madows not police our interest is better communication with police and our communities infact verbal and physical attacks on somalis is straight up racism unlike police stopping ex convicts but Madows are always the victims, the gang wars in London is all blacks against somalis, somalis get targeted for their race how these dumbs chicks be so blinded by hate for somali men that they cheerlead for their enemies :draketf:

Anyone identifying as black is not somali!!

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Most violence against somalis is from Madows not police our interest is better communication with police and our communities infact verbal and physical attacks on somalis is straight up racism unlike police stopping ex convicts but Madows are always the victims, the gang wars in London is all blacks against somalis, somalis get targeted for their race how these dumbs chicks be so blinded by hate for somali men that they cheerlead for their enemies :draketf:

Anyone identifying as black is not somali!!
I’ve experienced about of harassment from AAs. No one believes me . It’s very frustrating

Trending

Latest posts