While Somalis bicker among themselves, Amhaar and Tigray unite to centralise Ethiopia into 1 Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
The PM's deputy of Abiy Ahmed which is an Amhaar promising his xabashi Amhaars that Ethiopia will destroy its federalism and Centralise Ethiopia into a Monarchy like single party state, where all ethnics will answer to the Xabahsis the Amhaar and the Tigrai's.

The Tigrayan xabashis denying Somalia's existence by attacking the Somalis at every positive turns for them, read below the Tigrai news outlet to see how much they hate Somalis:

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/unfair-against-somali.html

I doubt the Oromos would allow this to come to fruition. It will lead to a power struggle and eventuality a civil war within Ethiopia.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
"While Somalis bicker among themselves" The problem with Somalia is H-U-T-U-S like you who can't rule and don't allow others to rule. Your folk wasted 27 precious years of our Nation and you dare put your wrongdoings on other civilized Somalis?!! The day we move the capital from Bombadishu is the day we get out of this darkness.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Those comments are unsettling.
I have to declare to Somali people in general. I have never seen wonderful people like Somali in my life. I am always short of words to express my gratitude to Somali in general. I have to admit I do not like Islam. But Somali people more than Islam. They are the most unique people on the entire planet. I have Somali friend from Magadisho who lived in Saudi Arabia for 35 years. He told me the Arabs used call Baria and never gave him permanent resident permit. He told me we Somali believe Islam was the best religion on the entire earth. But he told me Islam is an Arab political ideology to control black people. He told me life has taught him that Islam is not for Somali people. I can assure you myself I have never seen people like Somali in my entire life. Not even from family members. They are loving unconditionally. They ar the most trustworthy people on our planet. A Somali will not spare his life to protect you and help you. I have to admit I think you guys. I hope I will marry one Somali Gabar Kurhu.

Haben Wana Gsen, I love the entire Somali, you are my life.
:jaynerd:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
"While Somalis bicker among themselves" The problem with Somalia is H-U-T-U-S like you who can't rule and don't allow others to rule. Your folk wasted 27 precious years of our Nation and you dare put your wrongdoings on other civilized Somalis?!! The day we move the capital from Bombadishu is the day we get out of this darkness.

Civilized Somalis is an oxymoron.

They will never move the capital which is why we should leave their ass. We wasted enough time with these folks.

XaajiXumbo

To all those who scream like naagos in my positive threads, who invited treacherously OVER AND OVER AGAIN Xabashi Ethiopia into Somalia?????

Answer this and you will find the disease that has put us in our predicament today, we Somalis need to cure ourselves from this cancerous diseases once and for all.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Take hu2us out and you're still not even able to compete with countries like Tanzania...

You think too highly of yourself. Tone it down.
Without stability how can we compete with anyone?!! Hu2us couldn't even establish governance in their own regions. Personally, I want to rule the hu2us for eternity, my only obstacle is that godforsaken capital deep in hu2u territory. Without the capital hu2us would be like the Rahanwayns in Somali politics.

Without stability how can we compete with anyone?!! Hu2us couldn't even establish governance in their own regions. Personally, I want to rule the hu2us for eternity, my only obstacle is that godforsaken capital deep in hu2u territory. Without the capital hu2us would be like the Rahanwayns in Somali politics.

Raxanweyne dont have the same military might, try and sideline us and see what happens. It seems like you guys never learn from history.

Anyways i'm gonna stop derailing @XaajiXumbo topic now

I don’t think hawiye truly understand the feelings of darood. They view you as serfs to be ruled they want to dominate you in your own cities and even argue that they aren’t yours. They would make a deal with Israel if it meant they would be given the weapons to force you into submission. The only way i can describe the darood hawiye relationship in the the xabashi oromo relationship. Like the oromo the hawiye have been colonised and feed into darood propaganda and sudo history and look up to them with a master servent complex. Like an abused wife who keeps going back to her man.

This is why hawiye cannot be an ally as they will shoot their own selves in the foot let alone you.

When farmajo over steps his boundaries they cheer and call you mooryaan. The one that’s being ruled in his city while he cannot rule any daroods cities and is getting violated on a daily bases is a mooryaan. Sadly some hawiye even believe that and view themselves as mooryaan and dowladnimo is a darood with a boot on their neck.

When you look at the history though it’s is true that darood ruled over hawiye as serfs during some points of history so it makes sense why they aren’t repulsed by the thought.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Raxanweyne dont have the same military might, try and sideline us and see what happens. It seems like you guys never learn from history.

Anyways i'm gonna stop derailing @XaajiXumbo topic now
Never learn from history?!! lol H-U-T-U-S had the home advantage during the civil war. The capital is deep in h2u territory and without that home advantage they're politically vulnerable. The National Security council (headed by Gaas) will eventually move the capital as it's inevitable for the Nation's existence to take that essential step.

XaajiXumbo

Not having an Capital doesnt stop the beesha Isaaq from subjecting and conquering your people, yet you delusion yourself into thinking you can rule anyone especially the people that massacred your folks into oblivion?!?!?!

Anyway why do you always bring up your cuqdad filled calacaal rant of Hawiye in every thread, why ruin for all of us, you sound very desperate in seeking Hawiyes attention 24H, did Hawiye persecute you and you family or what naago???

walahai naaya runti waan kugula talinayaa in afkaadaa oo xun Hawiye aa ka saartid, every-time when Hawiye is mentioned baa sida dhilada isku xaarta, war naaya dhilada aa tahay xaarka iska xejiso and dont ever bring up Hawiye again.

Last edited:
Never learn from history?!! lol H-U-T-U-S had the home advantage during the civil war. The capital is deep in h2u territory and without that home advantage they're politically vulnerable. The National Security council (headed by Gaas) will eventually move the capital as it's inevitable for the Nation's existence to take that essential step.

Hawiye wouldn't allow that, that is just a pipe dream for you :drakekidding:

There are two things that i find very interesting from the Daarood users on here though.

1. They absolutely despise Hawiye on one hand, but then also accuse us of being anti government or whatever, if you believe we cannot live together, why does it matter if we're anti government?

2. Some of them threaten for independence (this one is hilarious because let me tell you now, no Hawiye will lose any sleep over this, by all means go ahead) but then call Somaliland traitors for the exact same thing, shit makes no sense :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts