While Somalis are killing each other, our elders are being killed by Madows.

Are you a man? An innocent elder Somali man has been murdered and all you can think about is the suspects looks nacas waaxiid.

The guy doesn't look even ugly. So I missed the point of his thinking his comment would be funny. I supose he meant to say the killer looks like a somali, which is reasonable. My first reaction on seeing the picture was the same. The killer looks like somali and has somali features except the eyes.

I usally mark people like WORLD who insult Hawiye as people with low self-esteem. True ignobles. Most likely ugly themselves but reflect their insecurities on some supposed Hawiye person online.

1. If you don't know how to mind your business I don't have much sympathy for you.
One type of people I hate are super heros who don't mind there business this is why I usually want simps who get into domestic abuse to be killed :chrisfreshhah:

I intervened on behalf of young teenage girls on the train being harrassed for a dollar by some drunk african american dude. I offered the girls to switch seats if they wanted. They were visibly shaken and afraid. Doing the right thing is every responsible human being's business.

The guy created a fuss over my offer to the girls and I told him he was drunk and out of his mind. And to shut him up I reminded him how it was better for him to avoid getting arrested. That was the last time I heard a word from him. And a nod to the girls, I got off the train at my stop.

Last edited:
75-year-old man dies from injuries after being punched last week at Chicago-Lake Transit Center

A 75-year-old man, who was punched last week after he allegedly asked people on the bus to lower their voices, has passed away from his injuries, according to the Minneapolis police.

The assault happened in the afternoon on November 6 in Minneapolis in the 2900 block of Chicago Avenue. According to the charges, the 75-year-old man boarded a Metro Transit bus the same time as a group of young men. Surveillance video shows the man asked the group to not be so loud. In response, the group of young men threatened to attack the 75-year-old man when he got off the bus. When the man got off the bus at the Chicago-Lake Transit Center, the group followed. Surveillance video shows 23-year-old Leroy Davis-Miles punched the man, who fell and hit his head on the pavement.

Police say the 75-year-old man suffered a serious brain injury. He passed away at 1:36 p.m. Tuesday, marking the city's 39th homicide this year.

His name was Jama Hassan Jibril AUN.

This is the bastard who followed him and killed him just because the adeer told him to stop being loud.

Davis-Miles-mug-shot.jpg

Are you sure the killer isn't of East African descent or from the horn of Africa, looks like your average stereotypical Eritrean/Somali guy, his hair and features aren't typical of AA male to have. Anyways I hope this scumbag gets the chair, AUN.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Are you a man? An innocent elder Somali man has been murdered and all you can think about is the suspects looks nacas waaxiid.

It’s worse. All he can think about is denigrating a qabiil. AUN to the victim. I hope he gets justice.

Trending