WHILE SOMALIA CONTINUES ITS NATIONAL PASTTIME, Sland begins expanding its crown jewel berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.
You walk into Somaliland and village by village you find different answers if their secessionist or unionist. How in the world did they classify this as reconciliation? Reconciliation means you have one policy. I guess all they did was pluck out who agrees with them and said 'we agreed' on a policy and will represent everyone now. Puntland could do exactly the same and pluck out federalist from all over the nation and say 'we agreed' but we are not as stupid mentally knowing this isn't an agreement but a kangaroo state that is bound to fall apart. Besides if you go to hargeisa people live in different areas, they work in different areas, it's all clan based. What reconciliation is that? Rwanda is the example of true reconciliation where tutsi and hutsi live side by side, work together, die for each other. Does hargeisa even do that inside it's own town?

Kangaroo states are bound to fail mate and will always be dependent on AID as no nation will touch it cause it could collapse tommorow. Why not go to Rwanda where it's impossible to cause fractures among them since a tutsi and hutoo protect each other as RWANDANS.

Total basket case Somalia will be. Even Ethiopia and Jabuti are exactly the same, their citizens are not reconciled, u can give a gun to any group to cause a war if an opportunity and right politician inside ARISES. That's why addis ababa citizens sit in different sides of the same city and if they see u kill an oromo probably won't even report it and vice versa. f*ck sakes, we are doomed in this continent. I feel like running to RWANDA AND SAYING TEACH US BROTHERS HOW TO BE A REAL STATE.

Puntland state of Somalia is a subsubsubsubsubsubsub clan project for maxmuud salebaan. Other majerteen and warsangeli have joined ISIS because of this. Worry about the Gala boys:drakelaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland state of Somalia is a subsubsubsubsubsubsub clan project for maxmuud salebaan. Other majerteen and warsangeli have joined ISIS because of this. Worry about the Gala boys:drakelaugh:

Get outta here with your kangaroo state where in one city people can't even tolerate each other or work together, their all divided into clan lines. f*ck OUTTA HERE. Forget going to each village to find out if they say the same thing as the next village about their 'policies'. A kangaroo state living vermin that you are. People like u need to be kept away from Somalis as you lead them down a path of death and destruction.:susp:

Puntland does things right and u know it. U just hate the brilliance and forward thinking of our people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U just wait till a somalilander is elected who hates 'dhulbahante' and u will come running back to Puntland. Cause that's how kangaroo states operate. They are not reconciled, it's fragile, you never know when a SNM with a long memory comes to power and see the people are not 'isdhexgal' and won't bat an eyelid, cause after all it's a kangaroo state. That's why noone has faith in places like africa except rwanda where u cant do that cause they love each other as rwandans.

That's what Puntland will do 'back dhulbahante hating' Somalilander to power with a dhulbahante 'addiction' and bring u back your ass into fold of puntland. See u can do this in fragile states that haven't reconciled. U can't do that shit in puntland cause we have reconciled niyahow.

WE AS MAJERTEN CAN BE AS CRUEL AS f*ck POLITICALLY, BUT WE AREN'T. WE JUST LETTING U ONE DAY FIGURE OUT THE TRUTH ON YOUR OWN BUT I AM HELPING SPEED IT UP FOR Y OUR 68 IQ BRAIN AS IT GOES OFF IN SPARKS AND ELECTRICITY.

Get outta here with your kangaroo state where in one city people can't even tolerate each other or work together, their all divided into clan lines. f*ck OUTTA HERE. Forget going to each village to find out if they say the same thing as the next village about their 'policies'. A kangaroo state living vermin that you are. People like u need to be kept away from Somalis as you lead them down a path of death and destruction.:susp:

Puntland does things right and u know it. U just hate the brilliance and forward thinking of our people.
U just wait till a somalilander is elected who hates 'dhulbahante' and u will come running back to Puntland. Cause that's how kangaroo states operate. They are not reconciled, it's fragile, you never know when a SNM with a long memory comes to power and see the people are not 'isdhexgal' and won't bat an eyelid, cause after all it's a kangaroo state. That's why noone has faith in places like africa except rwanda where u cant do that cause they love each other as rwandans.

That's what Puntland will do 'back dhulbahante hating' Somalilander to power with a dhulbahante 'addiction' and bring u back your ass into fold of puntland. See u can do this in fragile states that haven't reconciled. U can't do that shit in puntland cause we have reconciled niyahow.

WE AS MAJERTEN CAN BE AS CRUEL AS f*ck POLITICALLY, BUT WE AREN'T. WE JUST LETTING U ONE DAY FIGURE OUT THE TRUTH ON YOUR OWN BUT I AM HELPING SPEED IT UP FOR Y OUR 68 IQ BRAIN AS IT GOES OFF IN SPARKS AND ELECTRICITY.

I as a dhulbahaante have my property and business in Hargeysa and berbera. My cousins who are Isaaq have business that reaches laascaanood. My neighbors are from boorame. These are major clan and major sub clans mixing. While your bushland state of Somalia is still trying to keep 1 subsubsubsubsubsubsubsub clan of darood in power. Not even Harti or all of MJ but just maxmuud salebaan What a joke:drakelaugh:

This is what my uncle who lives in Hargeysa and is from eastern Sool has to say about your bushland state

@DR OSMAN whatever happened with Puntland port. Why did you guys kill Paul Anthomy Farmosa:gucciwhat:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ion-is-scheduled-next-week.31583/#post-826839
Untitled-design-20_190204_152226.png

I swear the way you Qaraxdisho nigga be hating on somaliland is crazy! Pattern yourselves first instead of looking at someone else plate :siilaanyosmile::faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts