While REIKO & her ilk belittle us Faaraxs there’s a GORGEOUS VILLAGE xaliimo crying for a FARAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the Cou.png
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Conn.png
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the Coup.png
‘Who Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the.png
Who Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the.png
Who Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the.png
‘Who Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the.png
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the Coup.png
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Conn.png
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the Cou.png

Reer-Bari

according to this sheikh nurradin cali colow a osman mohamud guy paid and him to kill the president and that he would defend him

Reer-Bari

look she went queit. she just has the biggest cucdad for calisaleebaan. why. what did we do to you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
look she went queit. she just has the biggest cucdad for calisaleebaan. why. what did we do to you.

Do you expect me to sit and reply to every lie you post.

No Osman Mohamud would do such a thing, your cuqdaad for Osman Mohamud will be the death of you.

Spell liars correctly. Nacala kugu yaal. A peasant like you shouldn't utter the name Osman Mohamud let alone talk about us. Go play in a busy highway.
Shame on om girls to ask me to be a rebound aka unofficial side guy after lyin to me about being married smh so yes om girls are liars but i have forgiven you girls as the king will give me a few on my visit to qardo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shame on om girls to ask me to be a rebound aka unofficial side guy after lyin to me about being married smh so yes om girls are liars but i have forgiven you girls as the king will give me a few on my visit to qardo
So which clan are you claiming today? First it was MJ, then Dhulbahante, then Ogaden and bow I'm guessing you're back to claiming MJ. Qaandho kuudishaay.

So which clan are you claiming today? First it was MJ, then Dhulbahante, then Ogaden and bow I'm guessing you're back to claiming MJ. Qaandho kuudishaay.
Loool yall are my birth right so stop the habar and guess which i am ofcourse not mj but love them as much as they love raising my blood pressure

Reer-Bari

Spell liars correctly. Nacala kugu yaal. A peasant like you shouldn't utter the name Osman Mohamud let alone talk about us. Go play in a busy highway.
i just provided documents. reply to the documents not to me. it was a soviet plot from the beginning. it had nothing to do with ttribes. why was the guy executed right away. why not wait for his testimony. why steal evidence and than burn it.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Majority of the xalimo population is morbidly obese according to statistics hopefully your not one of them, then again a xalimo on a website arguing with a bunch of horny faraaxs isn’t a good sign.

Plus I know 2 xalimos named henni in real life and both are morbidly obese, one of them also is a single mother.

Ramen

🌸
Majority of the xalimo population is morbidly obese according to statistics hopefully your not one of them, then again a xalimo on a website arguing with a bunch of horny faraaxs isn’t a good sign.

Plus I know 2 xalimos named henni in real life and both are morbidly obese, one of them also is a single mother.

First of all you’re not supposed to insult people during the holy month.

Apologize now
:siilaanyolaugh:

Is henni and henny the same

Status
Not open for further replies.