While Geeljires N the US r working, AliUK & other UK Geeljires wasting their time N soccer players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AliUK manne go get a job! You’re like 27 and still living with your parents. Every time he is asked “what’re you doing “ he tells people “I’m in Uni”. Waar Ma career student baad tahay. The other day he asked @Reiko ”Abaayo top up my Oyster, I’m going trough bad times”.
But look at him celebrate a player who knows nothing of him. The man things he liberated the Ogaden :camby::drakewtf::drakewtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He should be enthusiastic about finding employment as he is about a soccer player that knows nothing of him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Gooney112

Do you think R.Kelly can comprehend what a season ticket holder is? Good luck explaining to him.

:bell::bell:

Yes! I do know it. He paid for that whole season’s ticket by putting a knife on a filthy Arab UK visitor. He got away with $3k and use all of it on buying a season’s ticket.

Yes! I do know it. He paid for that whole season’s ticket by putting a knife on a filthy Arab UK visitor. He got away with $3k and use all of it on buying a season’s ticket.

R.Kelly

What happened between you and AliUK? Now, he only posts at the business forum. Ninku wuu lacageeystey and you’re still chasing secondhand Dirac like my uncle @Hitmane

You cant just uks pride like that....im convinced the guy in the videi is Ali. Btw do you know who lucas torreira is? My best mate is even bigger fan of him

Status
Not open for further replies.