While Corrupt Gaas is stealing Candidate Jebiye shares his wealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
puntland people need to open their eyes and see who is serving their interests. Fat corrupt gaas is stealing from the public coffers while candidate jebiye is being generous giving out thousands of $$.

jabiye charity.
1.wadada ceeldahir 50.000$.
2. ciidanka difaaca tukaraq 50.000$.
3. jamacada PSU growe 10.000$.
4. jamacada East Africa qardho 20.000$ sanad walba.
5. xarunta agoomaha garowe 10.000$.
6. xarunta agoomaha galkacyo 5.000$.
7.dhismaha wadada dhexmarta magalada galkacyo 10.000$.
8. xerada ciidanka godod 10.000$.
9. xerada ciidanka caana-kadhan 5.000$.
10. dhismaha garoonka cayaaraha cawaale ee galkacyo 10.000$.
11. raashin 50 kiish ah iyo dawo xarunta dadka dhimirka ka xanuunsan ee growe.
12. gudiga xalinta beelaha walalaha ah ee magaalada dhumay 10.000$.
13. xerada barakacayasha burtinle masajid loo dhisayo 10.000$.

In jebiye we trust!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gaas has stolen all the tokens it won’t happen under him.... we should have already had this atleast 2005 and not level 1 but 3 ugu yaraan

There is currently a war in PL, elections are always held off in all nations untill the security situation gets better, we need to go to burco n hargeisa first and level it and make it parking lot, maybe an extra year for gaas so this can happen. I can't trust any other candidate to fulfill this but gaas. That's why I support him, to restore the border to burco. We need strong puntlanders at this time of security tension.

There is currently a war in PL, elections are always held off in all nations untill the security situation gets better, we need to go to burco n hargeisa first and level it and make it parking lot, maybe an extra year for gaas so this can happen. I can't trust any other candidate to fulfill this but gaas. That's why I support him, to restore the border to burco. We need strong puntlanders at this time of security tension.
But but Corrupt Gaas happens a to be the weakest and softest yet the most corrupt ever lol

How will he go to war :farole:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
people confuse garowe town and garowe district. Yeah garowe district is issa mahmoud not the town itself and never has been. It's reer omar, reer hersi, bah dubays. Issa mahmoud settled much later.

Not only issa mahmoud live in garowe. Reer hersi are massive in Garowe and their original inhabitants not only those lived there now.
The original inhabitants are Arab salaax and isse maxamud period

You online guys don’t even know the dynamics hahaha you need dhaqancelis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The original inhabitants are Arab salaax and isse maxamud period

You online guys don’t even know the dynamics hahaha you need dhaqancelis

Where was Abdirazaq Haji Hussein elected from? do you know his mp spot was 'garowe'. Study garowe history, arab salah wtf u talking about sxb?

You aren’t from PL, if you think Garowe is only home to Ciise...
It’s diffeent to say home to and the original owners

Ofcoz now everyone settled since it’s a capital but still cisse maxamud remain the majority and that is what tells you who own the city

But saying I’m not from puntland :mjlol: it hasn’t works sxb

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even dhulbahante have a presence in the city and are considered 'original'. Reer garowe know the town as two types original and new arrivals. Issa mahmoud is considered a new arrival, he used to bring the milk into the town from the towns surrounding garowe, ask anyone sxb.

Where was Abdirazaq Haji Hussein elected from? do you know his mp spot was 'garowe'. Study garowe history, arab salah wtf u talking about sxb?
Anyone will tell you the first inhabitants of garowe were Arab salaax them followed by cisse but overtime cisse become majority

Doesn’t matter where one is elected from even leelkase have a sit in garowe yet they don’t live there in numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts