Which type of Somali are you?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Dont forget ppl who suffers ”muh qabiill sydrome”
you can be proud of your qabil.

Qabil syndrome is non-existent and Somaliland has loads of qabils.

It isn't only Isaaq sxb.

I've seen Harti, Samaroon and your kind in Hargeisa.

Remember when you said that man wasn't from Somalia.

:dead::dead::dead:He said he escaped from Al Shabaab sxb Oromo maaha

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Irregular and indifferent according to the mainstream Geeljires today , unfortunately it's not a strange phenomenon to determine individuals with different opinions negatively hence it's synonymous for them to coin anyone that thinks outside the box with that label perhaps it could be their way of suppressing people to conform to their narratives and follow the masses.

Well not everyone are exactly the same and this especially applies to Somalis as well , humanity had always been at odds , it is practically infeasible and illogical for everyone to have the same oriented thinking, then we would all have a sheep like mentality.

I am more attached to my forefathers and ancestors generation than the current one.

I am proud of my roots and paternal lineages, I instill as much culture I can.

I am against the ethnic and linguistic genocide (Arabization) narratives and indoctrinations that's currently plaguing our society.

I am not alligned with BLM practicioners nor their ideology.

I am more of an individualist leading my own life , I make my own decision and recognise and acknowledge my mistakes and try to improve them , I am not associated with general collectivism that's so common with Somalis. I do not partake in Qaaraan nor contribute to Hagbad and I definitely steer clear from Qabiil talk hence I am an individualist.

I do not believe in rumours that Somalis tend to circulate and fabricate more fictional news instead I try to verify first then come to my own conclusions.
I try my best not to be one sided nor believe in my own biases I rather put my self in their shoes and spectate each perspectives independently.

I hate Somali politics and international politics but I am politically aware of the current situation , I put my efforts in all use , by being rationale and reasonable rather than getting overwhelmed with emotion which in most cases Somalis fit in that description , I avoid using petty slurs not resorting to misdemeanours against many factors I heavily disagree with despite my disdain for corrupt crooked politicians , I criticise them based on their reflecting actions which is neither invisible.

I am tolerable and more open to exchanging new concepts and sharing different ideas I heavily condemn intolerance .

The only difference I have a stronger spiritual connection to Somalis that lived in Rural Somalia in the late 30's 40's 60's than today's Somalis.
I have inherited their culture which I will pass to my future sons.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Started out as as Mo, had a short stint as a Sheikh then became a Geeljire.