Which two users do you get confused for eachother?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Basketball is never boring if you are a true student of the game.:rejoice:

I played it through junior high and most of high school. I love that game. :rejoice:
I played a little pickup my shot was average but I have decent handles and I'm really fast.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I used to love playing NHL hockey games when u lived in Ohio. The fights in the middle of the game are :lawd:

I might really just go and cop NHL 20
I remember them fighting in middle of the games, grabbing the jersey and punching each other.:dead1:

Gedogyal

good cop
I think people see your similar black and white anime profile pics and assume you're twins but you're not identicals. I've only interacted with you so far. It seems like you like to scare Abdis half to death and you read them very well.
Sums her up pretty well if you ask me LOL

Last edited:

lalayariis

Bad cop
I think people see your similar black and white anime profile pics and assume you're twins but you're not identicals. I've only interacted with you so far. It seems like you like to scare Abdis half to death and you read them very well.
They’ve gotten to bold recently, someone needs to put them in their place. :ohno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'd like a scare

@lalayariis or you sophisticate
:feedme:

Trending

Latest posts