Which two users do you get confused for eachother?

didn't know the difference between @Figo and @Phiirso off the bat when i first joined
back then, awoowe figo seemed more nice and quiet, i realized this wasn't the case on my second day on sspot so i quickly learned who was who :ohhhdamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
didn't know the difference between @Figo and @Phiirso off the bat when i first joined
back then, awoowe figo seemed more nice and quiet, i realized this wasn't the case on my second day on sspot so i quickly learned who was who :ohhhdamn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:comeon:I’m like the nicest guy on SS c’mon now.

I’m not nice to those who try to clown on me in packs tho.:ufdup:You need to stop hanging out with the rabshooley Furioso.

:comeon:I’m like the nicest guy on SS c’mon now.

I’m not nice to those who try to clown on me in packs tho.:ufdup:You need to stop hanging out with the rabshooley Furioso.
you're nice when you want to be :stopit:
and i never tried to clown you ever
i was just making up for that one time you made fun of me on my own thread :dabcasar:
isn't @Furioso one of your favorites? i like her, she has spunk and unrestricted vibes :umad:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
you're nice when you want to be :stopit:
and i never tried to clown you ever
i'm just making up for that one time you made fun of me on my own thread :dabcasar:
isn't @Furioso one of your favorites? i like her, she has spunk and unrestricted vibes :umad:
She’s my favorite but she’s kinda retarded tbh. Why do you think I’m always nice to her? :browtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
don't slander good sis like that :ummhmm:
she's a positive cutie pie with a hint of crackhead energy (unless you get on her bad side)
:camby:
You know what I take back what I said. She’s not my fav anymore. You won’t believe what she tried to make me do in the luuq.:bell: She’s an evil short lady.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i feel honored to be mixed up with @sophisticate :lawd:
but i'm the dollar store version
she is always an intelligent and respectable lady while the same could not be said for me

u r an accomplished academy award winner actress
1586191814792.png