which TV show would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto manga

Do you watch Baruto? Naruto Ended and now they have Baruto running. A bit modern for my taste and predictable. I switched to Attack on Titans and blew through the entire season 1 in one week then caught up to the newly released season 2.

I day dream about making a Somali anime version. Plenty of material for that. Speically the Naruto kind of his heroics and community oriented feats, friendships, heartbreaks and bravery. Village first and friends.

We could raise a good Somali generation with that kind of good anime imbued with good culture and history.

The good propaganda kind if you get my drift.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I day dream about making a Somali anime version. Plenty of material for that. Speically the Naruto kind of his heroics and community oriented, friendships, heartbreaks and bravery. Village first and friends.

We could raise a good Somali generation with that kind of good anime imbued with good culture and history.

The good propaganda kind if you get my drift.
Hows your sex life?

Baruto is very stupid. I don't like how everyone can use rasegan. Also its very stupid how naruto is using an laptop as a hokage.

Its predicable and I don't like the characters.

I am currently reading the naruto manga again since last time I read was 2 years ago.

I am currently in Sasori vs Chiyo fight.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Legion, possibly the strangest show I've ever watched but I enjoyed it :icon lol:

Baruto is very stupid. I don't like how everyone can use rasegan. Also its very stupid how naruto is using an laptop as a hokage.

Its predicable and I don't like the characters.

I am currently reading the naruto manga again since last time I read was 2 years ago.

I am currently in Sasori vs Chiyo fight.

Yea, I agree with you. Predictability kills it. If you know other anime that are as good or close, let me know. have you watched Bleach? Bleach was good to me.

I didn't understand why they stopped making it and left it unfinished.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Yea, I agree with you. Predictability kills it. If you know other anime that are as good or close, let me know. have you watched Bleach? Bleach was good to me.

ONE PIECE

Bleach was good. You can read the manga he completed last year. But its also predictable.

Ichigo loses his powers and cry for a couple of episodes and gets a random power up :lol:

The only Anime I know which is close to Naruto is One piece and Dragonball .

ONE PIECE

I started watching that but could not continue. The beasts were a turn off. I don't know. May be if I run out of options, I might revisit. The show has loyal follower at home but I tend to disagree and tuned out of that.

Might revisit though. Thanks for the recommend.

Bleach was good. You can read the manga he completed last year. But its also predictable.

Ichigo loses his powers and cry for a couple of episodes and gets a random power up :lol:

The only Anime I know which is close to Naruto is One piece and Dragonball .

The power up reminds me the one I do use at ZomBie fights in BO3. You can power up/upgrade your guns without going through the rebuilding of the machine for the upgrade. You use what they call a gumball and buy a gun straight out of the wall or from the mystery box.

I watched all dragon ball releases. Some very long ago. I look for Movies they put out sometimes. Thanks for the recommend. I will see if One Piece will do for me.

PS: You are logged in from Somalia right?

Vikings,last kingdom, game of thrones, the walking dead, billions, breaking bad

Damn! you are glued to the laptop and must be using your older brother's Netflix account. I see. Hope your grades in school are top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.