Which stocks should I buy ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can you think of any company I should invest in?

Do we have stocks experts here

Last edited:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I bought Shopify stocks for around $30 some time ago and I recently sold it for $230. Was very lucrative so it could be worth looking into again.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm not an expert but it's at an all time high so I would suggest you save your money until a crash.

7bf5a32e326bd31870341ad52941670c.png
b7736ff4cc9c8f29cf2f4e4bd2eb2f6b.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
fuNdInG tHe oPpResSioN oF THe pRoLetaRiaT
That's exactly what it does. The stock market is not an indicator of a healthy economy. Wages are stagnant and unemployment is down cause people work multiple jobs. It shows that wealth does not trickle down to the masses but is hoarded by untaxed billionaires. However I am forced to use these tools to better myself. In the end it is your fault that I will invest in pharma and tech stock.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That's exactly what it does. The stock market is not an indicator of a healthy economy. Wages are stagnant and unemployment is down cause people work multiple jobs. It shows that wealth does not trickle down to the masses but is hoarded by untaxed billionaires. However I am forced to use these tools to better myself. In the end it is your fault that I will invest in pharma and tech stock.
If I better myself then I don't care lol I'm not worried about everyone else