Which SSpotter are you currently shukansing/vibing with?

1. @sambuusi my first ever sspot wife, but I had to let her go cause she still wanted to participate in bdsm even during Ramadan
:damn:
2. @Sophisticate my second ever sspot wife, but the love was one sided and she tried to son zone me. I’m not personally into that arrangement so @Helios and @Odkac WRLD do as you wish
:hemad:
3. I need a uk halimo to complete the roster so i would add @S._ , but she keeps qashining my Sland comments. I could add @Basic for this position, but then it would look like I’m simping for mods and thats @Helios ‘s job
:mjkkk: :lolbron:

Last edited:
^ I corrected your post for you 😊
This You? :francis:
1602572966435.png

Dear Brothers Of Sspot,
As you can see even during the month of Ramadan our sister @sambuusi still thought it was a good idea to tag me in bdsm related filth. Please take a minute of your time to listen to our dear brother's video on how risque messages from girls may seem good, but in reality are a false image and furthering us away from our goals.
:ohdamn:

This You? :francis:
View attachment 146441
Dear Brothers Of Sspot,
As you can see even during the month of Ramadan our sister @sambuusi still thought it was a good idea to tag me in bdsm related filth. Please take a minute of your time to listen to our dear brother's video on how risque messages from girls may seem good, but in reality are a false image and furthering us away from our goals.
:ohdamn:
Aww, that's so cute. You spent 10 minutes editing dms. We've barely even dm'ed and I'd never say that kinda shit saqajaanyow :dead: