Which sspot members would you like to see fight in a boxing match?

darkarabian56

arabianking
upload_2019-12-26_21-18-38-png.85577

This is u irl kkkk ur a Madow zöömali monkey like the rest of us :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
That's not me at all I got you though boi. This gonna be good..

darkarabian56

arabianking
Kkkkkk sxb I bet money you are dark asf and charcoal like the rest of us zöömalis arab genes are weak kkkk :mjlol:
Well in 50% arab 25% somali all my features are arabic. Oh and that guy you posted is...... a Google man. Just because I used him to troll doesn't mean it's me. Arabic genetics is strong anyone with arab blood will have arab features. It's only European and native American genetics that are weak. Subhuman bantu genetics being the strongest anyone with a drop of it looks bantu no matter how light, and has the ape jaw.
Snapchat-1574806683.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Well in 50% arab 25% somali all my features are arabic. Oh and that guy you posted is...... a Google man. Just because I used him to troll doesn't mean it's me. Arabic genetics is strong anyone with arab blood will have arab features. It's only European and native American genetics that are weak. Subhuman bantu genetics being the strongest anyone with a drop of it looks bantu no matter how light, and has the ape jaw.
View attachment 86559
You said hooyo was Somali and Vietnamese what is your Aabo Egyptian miya yaa akhi ?

Trending

Latest posts